• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Hot Toys MMS224 Thor TDW $170!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FS Custom 1/6 Michael Myers Halloween 1978 (Madbug Headsculpt)

I need to sell this ASAP. PM me if youre interested

Bump. Ill take 500 for this guy if anybody's interested.

Wow i'm surprised you selling this its my favorite Myers on the forum. If i liked the Halloween films i would buy it in a heartbeat.

Wow i'm surprised you selling this its my favorite Myers on the forum. If i liked the Halloween films i would buy it in a heartbeat.

Yeah, but I need the money right now. Plus, I figured I'd just start over with a new figure.

Re: FS: Custom 1/6 Michael Myers Halloween 1978 (Madbug Headsculpt) $500!

One of the best Myers (if not the best) in this forum! I'm surprised it's still here.

One of the best Myers (if not the best) in this forum! I'm surprised it's still here.

Thanks Comm. :duff Ive had a lot of offers...just not quite the right ones.

What body is this on?

He's on a hybrid Hot Toys Narrow Shoulder and a TTL 2.0 body, with the mid section padded.

Oh this sucks I can't delete my post. Sorry for all the replies I was trying to just edit one of my post. :slap

Hey ZsaszSays did you paint the eyes on this?

The eyes are blacked out. They're much better that way, look better in pictures.

I'm surprised this hasn't sold yet. Like Commtech said, one of the, if not the, best 1:6 Myers I've seen so far.

Thank you bud. :duff

Last edited:
Back