• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Hot Toys MMS224 Thor TDW $170!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FS: Custom Leatherface Stand, NECA Video Game Freddy, HT DX12 Parts, McFarlane LF

NECA Freddy added and big price drop on the LF stand.

Re: FS: Custom Leatherface Stand, HT DX12 Parts, McFarlane LF

Thats an awesome stand Jon! Doesn't even have to be used for a horror figure, get rid of the dead arm and blood stuff and thats a cool "There Will Be Blood" Rig type stand for Plainview! Goodluck with the sale man!

Thanks Andrew. :duff Ive been trying to sell this for a long time now, figured people would have been fighting to get it.

Thanks Andrew. :duff Ive been trying to sell this for a long time now, figured people would have been fighting to get it.

Its so detailed and amazing, I just think people might only see it as a horror stand and man you can use it for a lot, even a western figure would look cool on it!

Yeah I didn't think about that until Ajkhunter suggested removing the horror accessories and you might get lucky sellingl it. He's right, it could be turned into a western theme. Maybe you could convince people the stand can be used for any other themes to go with one of their figures? Good luck. I think its a masterpiece stand and same as you I am very surprised nobody grabbed it. Another thought- if you remove the horror accessories and sell those, I'd buy them from you. I want that picture. Well, anyway if you didn't make me the TCM stand, I would have snapped it up. :wink1:

PM sent, Jon. :duff

I'm sorry Amstel, I just noticed you sent Jon a PM before I did. Wasn't trying to step on toes. Good luck man.

Hey Spiderforever 7 I wasn't even thinking anything like that. You're cool man. Good luck to you too.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Back