InArt - Ron Weasley 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well said on beyond just the hair. One of the most exciting parts about this line for me is the diorama you can get with these. The castle is such a big part of this story and these characters. Having a nice size section of the Gryffindor Common Room with all three placed together is going to make for a stunning display.
Completely agree - that diorama has me drooling.

I hope they don't add something exclusive like they did for dune! As that means only those who can order from their site will get it.

I'm still not sure how I feel about having the child versions of these but no denying both the figure and the base are stunning!

Yeah it was smart adding an exclusive for a figure available globally but for those that are limited to certain markets it would upset a lot of people for not even having the chance to order it directly.

Probably will get Ron. One thing I noticed in the pictures I hope gets changed is Hermione’s legs. The exposed joints look kind of ugly. Just a tease for now but hopefully they’ll come up with something different for the final release.

InArt really sells their items well, that’s for sure. The detail is incredible. No doubt the value is there. That chess set alone is amazing. I keep waffling whether I really want to take the InArt plunge or admire from a distance. I feel like Ron is going to be that tipping point, one way or another. Probably will come down to Kit’s price. Those big diorama stands really mess with shipping costs.

I don't see how an HP fan could pass on this... especially with the girl coming. The trio will look so nice.

This is probably the first InArt where I think the sculpted hair looks as good as the rooted. I still feel the rooted is better, just because of the way it catches the light and, well, its 'real'... but the sculpted hair and color (with the sheen) look fantastic on this proto.

The accessories look great. I’m still on the fence though. If they were more grown I would have insta bought harry and the rest but I’m not really interested in the kid versions.

It was an interesting choice. If they were the deathly hallows or half blood prince I would have insta bought.

Well if a preorder for harry opens up I might just jump on it

Last edited:
I don't see how an HP fan could pass on this... especially with the girl coming. The trio will look so nice.

This is probably the first InArt where I think the sculpted hair looks as good as the rooted. I still feel the rooted is better, just because of the way it catches the light and, well, its 'real'... but the sculpted hair and color (with the sheen) look fantastic on this proto.
I agree. I think red hair and blonde hair can be a little tricky to get right with paint, especially platinum blonde like Malfoy or Legolas. While Harry and Ron don’t really need the rooted hair for length, it does add a bit of realism. The sculpted option is incredible though and would be fine with it for Harry and Ron were they not lacking the diorama stand.

I feel Hermione will have to be rooted though. Even Star Ace went rooted for all of theirs. I’ll be curious if a sculpted option is even offered or how well it turns out.

InArt really sells their items well, that’s for sure. The detail is incredible. No doubt the value is there. That chess set alone is amazing. I keep waffling whether I really want to take the InArt plunge or admire from a distance. I feel like Ron is going to be that tipping point, one way or another. Probably will come down to Kit’s price. Those big diorama stands really mess with shipping costs.
So, would this be your first InArt piece if you were to order? And, if so, would you then feel compelled to hunt down Harry or would you just have Ron?

Last edited:
Back