Star Wars Yoda Life Size Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While it's entirely possible that it will be $2500, I don't think it should be anywhere near that. The life size bust was $550, and realistically this doesn't add THAT much more. I'm hoping for $1500.

While it's entirely possible that it will be $2500, I don't think it should be anywhere near that. The life size bust was $550, and realistically this doesn't add THAT much more. I'm hoping for $1500.

I've seen guesses from $800 to $2500+. I'm guessing somewhere in the middle, $1600-$1800. More than that would be absurd.

I'm think it will be $1,800. But wouldn't be surprised if its around $2,500.

Oh it's definitely a cool piece to have by the looks of it, as in ppl pay 700 bucks for the 1/4 droids but a life size yoda has a lot more bang for the buck IMO, definitely a talking piece, the sort of stuff you'd expect George Lucas to have in his office.

Plus, he can stand on the ground, cos I am all out of shelf space.

Hmm, yes, cost under 2000 you will.

A good friend of mine made a very cool aluminum Yoda lamp, it seems it is the first made so far, a must have for Yoda fans:

qebl.jpg

6r9s.jpg

swzw.jpg

qeg9.jpg

That's a great lamp! Your friend is selling these? Interested if/when I get this.

I have a hard time imagining this guy will ring in at under $1000 though. Sideshow's prices seem to be reflecting the size of their products lately. The LSF are all well over $1000, the Droids set cost about double a regular pf. This being a 1:1 character and all, I dunno. I see them charging more just for the fact it's considered lifesize. Not to mention it falls within the $tar Wars category.

That's a great lamp! Your friend is selling these? Interested if/when I get this.

I have a hard time imagining this guy will ring in at under $1000 though. Sideshow's prices seem to be reflecting the size of their products lately. The LSF are all well over $1000, the Droids set cost about double a regular pf. This being a 1:1 character and all, I dunno. I see them charging more just for the fact it's considered lifesize. Not to mention it falls within the $tar Wars category.

:lecture This.

Well, Sideshow's lifesize Yoda Bust was already $550 when it came out. So a full lifesize figure will doubtless be well over $1000.

The thing is, what's left to be sculpted and painted? Two hands, his feet, and perhaps his cane (looks like he's holding it in both hands, maybe). The majority of the statue is covered in fabric.

Anyway, it's all speculation at this point.
We'll wait and see how this pans out.

Not cheap huh? That's good though. Thanks for the link jkno.

You have to understand the Yoda lamp is full metal: stainless steel body and aluminum ring. No cheap resin. It comes with that COA/instructions book, the hex key, a Duracell battery and the bag. It is quite heavy for its size and the quality is fantastic, you can turn it on/off with a nice hidden button on the underside. The talented guy who made the lamp also made my cool Sterling E-11 and Merr Sonn full-metal blaster stands. Russ from Russ Replicas/RB Replicas was involved with the lamp as well. :)

Back