• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Sideshow Feedback Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+ 1 for vader70450 - another fine transaction my friend! Have fun with the web slinger!

+ 1 for bwayne - the proud new owner of a Medicom Zombie Snake!

Both shipments have been processed and will be on the way tomorrow.

Cheers! :duff

NEUTRAL feedback for abstractharmony.

he sent this in response to my for sale thread :

Hey paul,

if it's not gone yet I'll take the whole enchilada. Plus it'd be UK shipping.

I replied to him with cost for shipping and my paypal details. This was a week ago. Have since heard nothing from him despite him having been online. No excuse really.

Doesn't have the decency to respond to pms.

I was hesitant to even make anyone aware of this as I'm not the kind of guy to stir up trouble, but I thought " why should he get away with it ? " Negative feedback changed to Neutral out of respect to pixletwin's post.

Last edited:
Updated... :duff

Captain and Abstract if you wanna appeal :)lol) your negatives please contact me.

+1 to Protozaius for sending me (at cost) the final figure I needed from the McQuarrie series :rock :rock :rock

+ 1 to Natrix - thanks man, nice doing business with you again. The bounty hunters are coming for you, they're on the way tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back