1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Was wondering how many here placed order for the batmobile?

Yup, my flex got push out to June, just like the others. Have been waiting for this for, oh, more than a year. PO'ed it when it was first announced, flexing it and never looked back. People (including my beloved wife) have been calling me crazy to order something this large, but oh well.

"...and when it reaches the cerebral cortex...madness, insanity..." - Khan

Yup, my flex got push out to June, just like the others. Have been waiting for this for, oh, more than a year. PO'ed it when it was first announced, flexing it and never looked back. People (including my beloved wife) have been calling me crazy to order something this large, but oh well.

"...and when it reaches the cerebral cortex...madness, insanity..." - Khan

I received the camo but not open yet and the coming 89 batmobile,still couldn't decide where I should or how to display it lol but what the heck I execute first think later :D
I have to find a location out of sun light and kids from knocking over it.

Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

I'm actually kind of glad for the delay. I won't be moving until later this year, and I'd just have to put this in storage until then, so this frees up some collectible cash sooner.

I thought Hot toys said, shipping May on Facebook. We should start seeing pics soon then.

Looking forward to receiving this bad boy.

Yes a-dev, yes I was.

I call it unstated cross post pollination.

Now you better buy this bad boy . . . or else.

I have no idea where the **** I'm going to put this, but there is no way I cannot pick it up. It's out of my control.

I'm thinking of having a coffee table frame built for it. This is going to be the Grail piece of my collection.

I hope they delay it another year and make a die cast body and frame for it while charging us an additional $200 for this bad boy.

Man, one year since my preorder... I really need this NOW

I'm thinking this will be delayed till Christmas and thats when they'll finally show some Batman Returns stuff.

Plausible though if you think about it. At this point Xmas might be a better time for selling it (the batmobile). And Batman Returns is set around christmas time, obviously they missed the season-appropriate window the year gone, they may wait for the next one - especially with all the Iron Man and remaining Avengers stuff.

Plausible though if you think about it. At this point Xmas might be a better time for selling it (the batmobile). And Batman Returns is set around christmas time, obviously they missed the season-appropriate window the year gone, they may wait for the next one - especially with all the Iron Man and remaining Avengers stuff.

True, true, well said...

*runs to rat you out to DiFabio that you hope this is delayed.

:lol I'm just going for cold objective analysis of the situation. Like all those annoying people who feel the need to tell us that HT is a business and goes where the most money is and thats why we're getting sweet **** all but Iron Man.

Hot Toys are pleased to announce the license of the upcoming

1989 Batmobile - Cancelled

Hot Toys Batman Returns - Cancelled

Hot Toys Terminator lines - Cancelled

Hot Toys Robocop - Cancelled

Hot Toys Iron Man and Marvel's - 100 MMS releases back to back!

All these wild theories are amusing.
It'll be out by the end of summer; count on it.

Back