1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Every time this thread is updated with a new post and I click it just to see there is no new information or final pics, I cry a little inside.*

*sorry to anyone reading this post with the same feeling.

It's okay, man. It feels good to know that you/we/I are/am not alone, for misery loves company. :1-1:

Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Sombody call ONSTAR and find out where my FLIPPIN CAR is !!!!

DzmTWp2.jpg

If they made that in 1:6th, I would make it a point to have the screenshot of the Gotham sky recreated as a mural on my entire wall, just to have that mounted in front of the moon.:lol

Nothing .. Until today not even picture .. Detail ... About the batmobile ..!!

It's kind of funny when you think about it because a lot of us are on our last payment. There was that one video that examined it.

I want this in 1/6 too. Then I can have all my fave batman vehicles.

They can't even give us The Bat in 1:6 scale so a 1:6 Batwing is probably not going to happen.

They can't even give us The Bat in 1:6 scale so a 1:6 Batwing is probably not going to happen.

The Batwing is a much simpler design than the Bat. It has no moving parts. It was a simple design. They could easily make this at around the same cost as the 89 Batmobile. It may even cost less.

But there is a difference, the Batwing is soooooooo much better, cooler, and well doesn't look stupid.

Joking aside, still think this would be easier to make and ship in 3 big pieces and the fins. The Bat already looked like it was made to be in pieces when it was designed, but they just put it together wrong and said **** it :)

But there is a difference, the Batwing is soooooooo much better, cooler, and well doesn't look stupid.

Joking aside, still think this would be easier to make and ship in 3 big pieces and the fins. The Bat already looked like it was made to be in pieces when it was designed, but they just put it together wrong and said **** it :)

:exactly::lecture:exactly:

I love the Tumbler, but WB/Nolanz dropped the ball with the Bat.

I liked the double Apache cockpit, but that's it.

It's called the Bat, but looked like a lobster. :lol

If you look at the pic above, is the batwing really that much longer than the batmobile? Of course its wider but I think Hot Toys can do that one

6758769019_452d45902e_b.jpg

BATWING_BATMOBILE.jpg

Thanks for this, Di Fabio.

I think it's more feasible to come up with a true 1/6 Batwing than a 1/6 Bat from TDKR, just looking at those specs. At 1/6, it would just be about 6" longer than the 1/6 tumbler, with a wingspan of a 1/6 89 Batmobile across, and a height of 12".

Ever HT comes up with this in 1/6, they should include heavy duty wall brackets to give us an option of having it mounted to a wall, like an LED/Plasma TV.

Back