Rainman Artwork project 2013 "Pulp Fiction"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Comm, could the fastener be removed easily do you think from the jacket? Is it just stiched on?

Quick pictures since I'm on my way out. (Need to futz that shirt and tie!!!)

Likeness is incredible!!!!!!! Very happy!

Next to Rah's just for comparison.

Love the pics! Congrats, Ed! I hope I don't regret getting the H&C set over the Fullset too much as it just looks amazing! If you get the chance, please let me know what body RM is using. It's probably been addressed, but I missed it somewhere..! :slap

Looking real good there Commy!!! :hi5: C'mon clock!!!! :gah:

Mag! Can't wait to see your pics and hear your thoughts! Hit me back with the 411 on the body used by RM for this one if you get the chance. I wonder when my H&C set will be coming as I haven't gotten any kind of notice or order status change. Strange..?

You can't see where the pants are sitting on the waist in the picture. They could likely be pulled up more to alleviate the issue, especially since you can't see the waistline.

@Emarae: :hi5: Not sure what body type he used, hope you found the answer already.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpXoCmwZANU&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Comm, could the fastener be removed easily do you think from the jacket? Is it just stiched on?

Love the pics! Congrats, Ed! I hope I don't regret getting the H&C set over the Fullset too much as it just looks amazing! If you get the chance, please let me know what body RM is using. It's probably been addressed, but I missed it somewhere..! :slap

I'm not home anymore, bros. Sorry. I'll get into all that if no one else has answered you by the time I'm back.

:lol Not me, but I hope someone has the stugots to get the bloody spray splatter effect painted on their Vince and Jules! Silent Surfer would epically kill it!
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBBni_-tMNs&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Last edited:
Just rip that bad boy off Teddy. Nothing ventured, nothing gained! Carpe diem!

:lol:rotfl

It is definitely coming off! Show me an iconic image of Vincent with his jacket done up, I don't remember many :dunno

Something that got overlooked it seems :monkey2

I just wonder how much damage it will leave. I hope it is a simple case of picking the stiching on the fastener and then the same for the button.

@Emarae: :hi5: Not sure what body type he used, hope you found the answer already.

Hey, JP! Thanks for the reply, but so far no answer! I know it's not the new slim or muscular Arnie bodies for sure, so it's most likely the TTM21 regular body unless he's still got some old Narrow Shoulders laying around or using those knock offs which I doubt? :dunno

I'm not home anymore, bros. Sorry. I'll get into all that if no one else has answered you by the time I'm back.

Thanks, Ed! I'm heading to work soon myself! Just get back to us when you get the chance! All in due time, bro! Much appreciated! :wink1:

Back