[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) JOHN MATRIX - Predator DUTCH

Early work in progress

IMG_0601_zps5b07d1d0.jpg

That looks amazing. I'll probably end up forcing you to finish up my Grimes someday too :lol You're too good at what you do! Glad to finally see a decent paint job on that headsculpt too. The likeness is defiantly there, but some of the paint jobs I've seen haven't helped it like yours is. :rock

And I swear you're the only one that can convince me to go a TTM 19 body over something else for him ::rotfl

That looks amazing. I'll probably end up forcing you to finish up my Grimes someday too :lol You're too good at what you do! Glad to finally see a decent paint job on that headsculpt too. The likeness is defiantly there, but some of the paint jobs I've seen haven't helped it like yours is. :rock

And I swear you're the only one that can convince me to go a TTM 19 body over something else for him ::rotfl

:lol:lol:lol actually that is a Bruce Lee body modified on that one.

hey seb. which shoes are you planning to go with on the new 52 joker? i just scooped a pair of eb leon shoes which i will use, unless you have a better plan.
also, if you're going to use the dx07 luke body, how will you work the shoes with the new foot pegs?

I allways follow this thread for the best Arnold custom, you rock Elvis.

Awesome work on that Rick, Seb! Really tempted to send you my Kato outfit and a Bruce Lee body, and I'm taking another look at the WGP sculpt now...

Grimes looks great Seb. No Rick is complete without your blood and weathering.

I agree, that grimes is :horror

That doll is all dirty. Send it to Seb, he'll fix it for you.

oh my word!! man you can do no wrong! had to double take on matrix, thought first pic of headshot was real!!, frickin awesome!

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) Walking Dead Rick and Daryl (wip)

Awesome and inspiring work. As always.

Back