Hot Toys - QS002 - The Terminator: 1/4th scale Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I'm out - regardless of accuracy or lack thereof. Getting married next year and will have to shelve my 1:4 scale ambitions for at least a year. I'm gutted to be honest. I'll be lucky if I can get any more HT 1:6s or even NECAs cheap stuff during this period.

I'm officially gone from praying for more HT and EB Terminator releases to praying that they get delayed and delayed and delayed :lol

Well, I'm out - regardless of accuracy or lack thereof. Getting married next year and will have to shelve my 1:4 scale ambitions for at least a year. I'm gutted to be honest. I'll be lucky if I can get any more HT 1:6s or even NECAs cheap stuff during this period.

I'm officially gone from praying for more HT and EB Terminator releases to praying that they get delayed and delayed and delayed :lol

why cant you buy them once married? i dont get it.

This is a place worth exploring for your authentic and licensed endoskeleton needs.

https://www.lucasfrancisstudio.com/lfs/terminator
that is a really informative site. pity that the pictures cannot be saved (i didn't managed). will explore everything about t1. just his arm is already a very complex piece of detail. BTW EndoSickness you can check there that we were both right - there are cables inside the fingers, put into metal tubes that also serve as levers :) separate cable/lever for each phalanx.
and if you check the t2 hand there, it is dramatically simplified.

that is a really informative site. pity that the pictures cannot be saved (i didn't managed). will explore everything about t1. just his arm is already a very complex piece of detail. BTW EndoSickness you can check there that we were both right - there are cables inside the fingers, put into metal tubes that also serve as levers :) separate cable/lever for each phalanx.
and if you check the t2 hand there, it is dramatically simplified.

Yeah, already saw that, buddy.
And did you see that the thumb from the T1, couldn't spin like I said?!
It's can only make a simple 2D movement, know how I mean that?!

im really concerned about the Electroplated Endo. (pealing)
Is the captain america shieild electroplated?
and is the red, blue, pealing off the shield regular transparrent paint? not electroplated.
and if so the chrome on the shield is that the real electroplated chrome?
because it seems like the only thing chipping off is that red and blue clear paint. right? the crome seems stayble and not pealeing off. which would be a good thing in the case of the 1/4 endo being electroplated. lol too many questions.
mbkd28.jpg

Last edited:
Looks more to me like they didn't prep the surfaces where the red paint went on. Just look how uneven the paint job looks. It's not sticking evenly to the surface beneath it.

Pics of one of the full size endos' used for filming some of the scenes in T1:

skeleton2r1.jpg

skeleton2q1.jpg

skeleton2p1.jpg

skeleton2o1.jpg

skeleton2n1.jpg

skeleton2m1.jpg

skeleton2l1.jpg

skeleton2k1.jpg

skeleton2j1.jpg

skeleton2i1.jpg

why did butters call T2 skeletons "used for T1"?
and if he doesn't see any details in any skeleton, why is he so aggressive about them?
Yeah, already saw that, buddy.
And did you see that the thumb from the T1, couldn't spin like I said?!
It's can only make a simple 2D movement, know how I mean that?!
no i guess i stopped understanding what you mean :(
i see a lack of 2 joints on its base but they are simply not molded, and what i meand was a part uniting its middle with the rest palm. if you meant those 2 base joints, sure they should be there, but they are there on a movie used palm.
moviehand_inside_02.jpg

the thumb base there, though seen not clear, is functional, unlike the model on Too Much Garlic arm.

Last edited:
Back