baloo custom biomask for HT original Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you very much for those words, David! I really appreciate. :1-1:

I have the resentment, perhaps wrongly, that some people think I am taking a commission on the postage, but it is not: even if it would rightly, because prepare the shipment of a package, carry it to the post office, wait his turn in the queue, etc., this also takes time during which one does not produce.
But this is not my trade policy: I think that postal rates are already quite expensive as this, so it's a completely free service.

To return to the mask, I expect to post new pics in late afternoon. One thing is certain: I will not proceed in the same manner for the copies to come. I foolishly lost a lot of time on the first copy, but that's the interest of making mistakes: do not repeat 2 times, right?

hey friends ... I'm Spanish ... I am a European. and I can assure you. that what he says baloo. is true. postage rates in Europe are very expensive.
Ordinary postal service is cheaper. but they lose packets. ordinary postal service lost several of my mask. mask that I have to repeat and send again.

I agree with baloo. you must send with special postal service

la poste française a toujours était cher Thierry même pour envoyer un petit colis en france même c'est déjà 7€ minimum... donc t'inquiète pas...

The french post office was always expensive...
to send a small parcel to France it is already 7€ ($10)

@ taylerdurdem: Thanks Alejandro. But it is even not any more question of special postal service, because now only one single mode for international shipments remains: the "Colissimo International". There is no more a choice as in the past.

@ Yautja-fr: Merci Greg. You know, I worked at several post offices as seasonal employee during my academic years, can I certify that service has deteriorated considerably (price / choice / quality). That is heartbreaking.

Okay my friends,

Here's more:

PREDBIOMASK45T1.jpg

PREDBIOMASK45T2.jpg

PREDBIOMASK45T3.jpg

I have the resentment, perhaps wrongly, that some people think I am taking a commission on the postage, but it is not: even if it would rightly, because prepare the shipment of a package, carry it to the post office, wait his turn in the queue, etc., this also takes time during which one does not produce.
But this is not my trade policy: I think that postal rates are already quite expensive as this, so it's a completely free service.

I'm not implying you're trying to profit from the postage. Just the facts about the postage, since someone thought it would only be $5 to ship the package. :lol

omg2e.jpg

:yess: You rule, baloo!
Agreed!
Baloo, you da man! LOL
Seriously, this mask is so incredible!

Haha... Excellent, guys! :lol

I'm not implying you're trying to profit from the postage. Just the facts about the postage, since someone thought it would only be $5 to ship the package. :lol

I reassure you Sam: it was not directed at you personally... :D
I'm the first to find that shipping costs have become exorbitant in France.
... $5? Yes, in theory it should not cost more than that for an object as small and light that my mask, but apparently the French post office does not hear well...

baloo, awesome work, have you ever sculpted bios in 1:1 Scale? This P1 bio would look awesome in 1:1 scale

Friends, I'm faced with a dilemma and I need to know your opinion before I decide.

Many of you are interested in one of the "Garage Kit" versions (A and B). So my question is for the others of the waiting list (ie all those who choose between the options C, D or E):
Would you be upset by the fact that someone who is behind you on the list, but who wants a "Garage Kit" could be served before you, knowing that it does not affect the initial wait time?
I ask because, although this would not change the waiting time for those of you who want a mask assembled and painted (I have enough copies and spare parts in advance so as not to disrupt production), I don't want to do favoritism nor defraud anyone.

:peace

I agree with predarnold. If you can serve some of the garage kits now, I would say go ahead and do it. Of course, I'm pretty far down the list and am going to be waiting a while anyway so my opinion may not carry as much weight as someone in the top 20. hahaha!!

No problem Thierry friend glad I could be of assistance :)

To be reasonable if it doesn't affect the waiting time being #23 then go ahead and ship the garage kit. I just want my mask to be impeccably crafted by YOUR hands xD

Im completely fine with the wait, Baloo.
But im far down the list anyway so my opinion probably doesnt matter too much.

Back