• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 for tigerknight as a seller. Not only just a seller but a stand up, nice, genuine guy. What did I buy from him...an OC HT's Batman, 100% as described, sealed, the works....this guy was FANTASTIC to deal with.

+5 for Predator vs. Alien...awesomely smooth transaction for 5 SS Exclusive 12-inchers!! Thanks dude!

+2 to meatgoat for Venom comiquette and BIB spidey comiquette. Very happy thanks :1-1:

- 1 to skazi316 pay him huge amount of money for a statue, it was never send out, no tracking numbers, keep delaying about the delivery and other countless excuses etc.

The worst thing is when i ask for actual photos he gave me some photos from other members over in statue forum.
when i ask for proof from his local post office he ended up typing one up for me.

As far as i know, this guy already scammed 5 members in here, all of them got their money back including me THANK GOD !!! Also a big THanks here to Jen for helping me out. :1-1:

His name is " anil virwani ", paypal ID is " [email protected] " Hes from Mumbai India

He is now permanently banned from the forum but i am not surprise he will come back with another ID and bite any of us again.

Please take note. He is a SCAMMER !!!!! Check his feedback !!!!

+1 to ozzfan. A really stand up guy and a great transaction. Thanks again!

+13 to ozzfan84

Bought :
Rebel Commander Luke
SDCC Anakin
Anakin
Jabba
Jedi Luke
Darth Vader
Darth Maul
Stormtrooper
Princess Lea
Lando
Obi Wan
Salacius Crumb Pack

Great price, easy to deal with, and constant communication.

+2 for wvg9250. Great Buyer. Easy guy to communicate with.

+1 for Mr Pixies for a Mech Test Tony Robot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back