• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:clap+1 for seller ozzfan84. Seller has great communication and had the fastest P.M. responses I've ever had on any forum. I bought the Hot Toys Lost Predator. Item came as described with quick shipping. Very happy with my purchase. Thanks ozzfan84.:1-1:

Thank you sir!

+1 to Furley Ghost for fast payment and excellent communication. A class act!

I am so glad I don't have to deal with this stuff.

Hi Jen. :wave

What did I get myself into? :( :lol

It's taking back my feedback. His communication is bad, and it's been like 3 weeks since I left feedback. I've requested he leave some, but he doesn't. He even replied to a message I sent, but only replied the question about a DX Batman, not about feedback.

It's none of your business as is, so leave it alone. You too galactiboy, Thrustmaster, and pixletwin. This thread is for feedback, not telling people what you think of their decisions. This situation is not fair to me.

If he doesn't want to leave me feedback that's fine, but he shouldn't get any from me either.

EDIT: situation resolved.

YOU CAN NOT LEAVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK FOR SOMEONE BECAUSE THEY DID NOT LEAVE YOU FEEDBACK AND I AM NOT GOING TO TAKE AWAY HIS FEEDBACK OVER SUCH A TRIVIAL THING.

updated

AND CONGRATULATIONS TO

small_studios

THE NEWEST MEMBER IN THE

PANTHEON OF THE WORTHY!

:fireworks :fireworks :fireworks

Last edited:
+1 for RUMADMAN! Received the dx02 batman in great condition. Well packaged and timely shipped!

+1 for crowinghorse. Figure was packed well and arrived promptly. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back