• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Sideshow Feedback Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 for bearmodel for a great deal on a Darth Maul PF. :emperor:chew

+1 for outlikealight
+1 for Adam at DScollectibles.
2 great sellers, who were really helpful, thanks!

+ 5 for Rincewind for being a wonderful member of this community.

Get this, not only did he repond to my post in the Wanted section for T2 clothing items but he also posted at his own expense an SSC T2 jacket, pants and t shirt free of charge to me simply because he had them spare.

Im amazed at his generosity a superb member of this community.

Hate to report this, but...

I have to submit a -1 to sheridan for non-payment of my item shipped. After repeated attempts to email and leaving PM's in his in-box, he has yet to send me a money order for $60.00 for a SDCC zombie babysitter that I shipped him.

He blatantly lied to me stating he had sent the money order enroute, so I went ahead and shipped him his item. This was three weeks ago. I then confronted him again and he replied that he was delayed and stated again that he sent off the money order. It has now been a week and still no money order.

I've given him an ultimatum and since then, there has been no response. He hasn't been back since Oct 5th.

I have a feeling I have been blatantly ripped off and I wish to report this on the boards so that NO ONE deals with him, if you don't want to get taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back