ZsaszSays Ltd. | Custom Work [BREAKING ● TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE ● STRANGERS]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZsaszSays Ltd. | Custom Work [HOUSE OF 1000 CORPSES• THE STRANGERS • FRIDAY THE 1

I just realized its been awhile since I've shared anything. October was slammed for me. Really busy all month. Then I got a cold the day before Halloween, so I spent the first week of November just relaxing and letting my body rest. Then it was right back to business. :)

Custom life size Jack-o-Lantern based on the one from the opening scene in Halloween (1978). Hand cut, and hand painted...and it even lights up and flickers like a real one.

Lh4X7S.png

1LyZhv.png

6x50NR.png

And on Halloween night my family and I put on a haunted house, of sorts. The concept was inspired by The Devil's Rejects, but with a little bit of a clown/leatherface twist. I did all the costumes myself, as well as the weapons. My lady, which was also dressed up, took care of all the makeup. My clown/leatherface mask was made by the one and only Justin Mabry.

Tre9tY.png

VbAwK1.png

y1Gbdo.png

r5pBxO.png

R9TxmC.png

I also hand painted some blank white masks for my brother and his girlfriend to wear for Halloween night.

sgm8hl.png

O1E13r.png

Re: ZsaszSays Ltd. | Custom Work [HOUSE OF 1000 CORPSES• THE STRANGERS • FRIDAY THE 1

j3wplc.png

Most of you know Im working on a big project for House of 1000 Corpses, figure and full custom stand. The stand for the most part is finished, the figure will be ready by the end of the month. The hard part about the stand is that its based on Captain Spaulding's Museum in the movie....

3B0a5s.jpg

ruZK6e.png

There's a lot crap in there! :lol So its been a challenge to find weird little nick-nacks and oddities. It would be next to impossible to match everything to the movie, especially with the lack of reference photos. I did my research and read up on a handful of things the museum was filled with and pretty much made things that would be found in there. It definitely helped when I found these little glass jars at a craft store. They're perfect to use. I sculpted/handpainted some bone fragments to put in the jars.

bu1P8T.jpg

dS8bwj.jpg

OEpmhB.jpg

And lastly, I just finished up a Freddy Ive been working on for a customer. Promos will be up soon.
PiIlsb.png

Re: ZsaszSays Ltd. | Custom Work [HOUSE OF 1000 CORPSES • HALLOWEEN 2014 • NOES]

Amazing stuff man. I love the way you present your stuff, extremely professional looking. Those Halloween pics look great too. :duff

Re: ZsaszSays Ltd. | Custom Work [HOUSE OF 1000 CORPSES • HALLOWEEN 2014 • NOES]

Awesome everything man

I can't wait to see this !!!

Most of you know Im working on a big project for House of 1000 Corpses, figure and full custom stand. The stand for the most part is finished, the figure will be ready by the end of the month. The hard part about the stand is that its based on Captain Spaulding's Museum in the movie....

This past weekend I had the chance to meet several people that have had a huge impact on both my life and ZsaszSays Ltd. at Nuke The Fridge Con. It was a great experience for me, especially to speak with them about this company. Here’s some pictures I took with Sid Haig (House of 1000 Corpses, The Devil’s Rejects), Daeg Faerch (Rob Zombie’s Halloween), and PJ Soles (1978 Halloween, 1976 Carrie).

woQa2G.jpg

6x2mT7.jpg

qdQK72.jpg

Hey everyone. It seems I dont get much traffic on this thread to really warrant posting on it all the time. For those of you that want to see up-to-date updates check out my official Facebook page, or follow me on Instagram if you have one, my name is zsaszsaysltd.

I got some events coming up where you can come see my work in person, meet me, and buy some stuff. If you're interested check out the SSF thread by clicking here.

Ill have a lot of updates coming soon. A lot of new projects and completed ones. If you need any commission work you can always email me at [email protected] or message me here. :duff

Merry Christmas mate.

That photo rocks...happy holidays Jon!

UPDATES:

1| Production on "The Boogeyman's House" is being completed this week through next week and planned for shipping directly after. All orders are being fulfilled. Those of you that have ordered one will be contacted for the final payment and/or the shipping quote. Thanks for a smooth production run!

2| "Fargo" will be completed and revealed by next week. This specific product is a one-off, but if you like what you see and like one for your own collection contact me via email at [email protected].

3| "The 78 Pumpkin" project is still green-lit. Very sorry for the long hiatus, but due to major production issues, over scheduling and the recent move it had been pushed way back. There is very good news that will be announced soon. Those of you that have paid deposits have not been forgotten, not to worry.

As always thank you all for your patience and if you have any questions contact me at [email protected].

Happy New Year friends. :duff

NbVWuj.jpg

"The Boogeyman's House" project is wrapping up. :D

Q1poJn.jpg

qsiZL7.jpg

1IUDCi.jpg

7uo2kS.jpg

RuPtzX.jpg

Re: ZsaszSays Ltd. | Custom Work [UPDATES • HALLOWEEN 78 • HOUSE OF 1000 CORPSES]

Last month I finished up with 3 figures that one customer had ordered. Huge thanks to RIP Workshop, Beto, and several other companies I used pieces from. And it was definitely great to meet Sid Haig and get an autograph for the Spaulding set.

IBpPk1.jpg

1OlzMt.jpg

Wxfl6W.jpg

rbRaLq.jpg

QwNK32.jpg

Back