ZsaszSays Ltd. | Custom Work [BREAKING ● TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE ● STRANGERS]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZsaszSays Ltd. | Custom Work [TCM • HALLOWEEN • SAW • DONNIE DARKO]

Sorry to hear about your dog man. My dog died earlier this year unexpectedly as well. Its a tough thing to deal with. Awesome updates. That DD rabbit is sick. Did you put together the figure yourself along with the dio?

Re: ZsaszSays Ltd. | Custom Work [TCM • HALLOWEEN • SAW • DONNIE DARKO]

Working on a Captain Spaulding figure for a customer and its coming together really well.

iLr9It.jpg

UlRk7D.jpg

6Mg2SL.jpg

BqM5EW.jpg

And a huge Lake dock for a 1/4th scale Jason figure. Production pics will be up soon.

HLtOjx.jpg

busz4e.jpg

my0yXs.jpg

Last edited:
Re: ZsaszSays Ltd. | Custom Work [TCM • CAPTAIN SPAULDING • FRIDAY THE 13TH]

Looks real good brotha, lovin it! Can't wait to put Jason on it and out for display :yess:

Finally got my Plainview complete, so I can finally show off this amazing Dio Jon made me! Compliments the figure so well! Thank you Jon!

mwbgKz.jpg

biFHIo.jpg

vy2eEo.jpg

shPLdC.jpg

You do some outstanding work. I can't wait to see what else you are working on. :clap

Last week I had the chance to do an interview with the YouTube channel BoredomBreak. You get to see some of my office and I talk a little bit about the company. :duff

Great video! Congrats on your business doing so well!

Your Captain Spalding stuff is incredible!

Wow! Amazing stuff! I've been using some similar wood techniques for a NOES 1/12 diorama I hope to post soon! Fantastic work!

Oh....I love your creation , Its Amazing

:thud:

Here's a quick update...Spaulding project is in full swing, just about finished up with both the standard and deluxe sets. The diostand has the most scratch built pieces Ive ever made for one stand.

Work in progress...
rDmKPA.jpg

Sneak peek at the finished product...
qzook1.jpg

And a couple days ago I was watching The Strangers, and I remembered how much I liked that movie and the killers in it. So I decided to try my hand at a "Man in the Mask" figure.

KK2J5C.png

Last edited:

Here's finished production pics of the 1/4th scale stand I did for Death Star. My repainted 18" 2009 Jason Voorhees figure is a stand-in for size comparison.

NlwIO6.png

uEZr9w.png

S2t6be.png

EnWP0s.png

SoeMYZ.png

r0Wud9.png

And to keep with the Friday The 13th vibe, here's the exclusive mask replicas I've made for FALLTACULAR 2014, available on the webstore.

NdMAyl.png

eKIwNB.png

Re: ZsaszSays Ltd. | Custom Work [HOUSE OF 1000 CORPSES• THE STRANGERS • FRIDAY THE 1

Jason dock looks awesome! Also love the spaulding booth

Back