ZsaszSays Ltd. | Custom Work [BREAKING ● TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE ● STRANGERS]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZsaszSays Ltd. | Custom Work [There Will Be Blood • Donnie Darko • The Walking De

Pleased to announce "The Wolf" custom sixth scale figure and stand inspired by Joe Carnahan's 2011 movie, The Grey (MOVIE), starring Liam Neeson. Project is slated for a late 2014/early 2015 reveal.

tumblr_n9o9j93Tdb1sfcj5oo1_1280.jpg

Re: ZsaszSays Ltd. | Custom Work [There Will Be Blood • Donnie Darko • The Walking De

Also, I wanted to give a quick update on things right now, especially people that are waiting for their orders to ship. Its a very busy month for me. Im swamped trying to get orders finished up as well as get everything ready for the local convention FAMCON. On top of that Im preparing to move into a new place within the next couple months. So please bare with me. Thanks guys. :duff

Re: ZsaszSays Ltd. | Custom Work [Friday The 13th • TCM • Batman Begins]

Hey Jon. :) Please send me an email for the shipping quote so this awesome stand can be shipped out to me. I tried to get in touch with you today, but I understand you have been busy so I thought maybe if I leave a comment it could somehow catch your attention. I am so ready to receive the stand cause I have a Myers figure that is perfect for it! Thanks! :duff

Wow. That is so real. Perfect little set piece.
What do one of those run?

Anyway you can whip up some Darko sets? I would be in %100.

I dont know about sets. But I can do one for you if you want.

Got the dio stand "The Closet Scene" from 1978 Halloween movie in the mail today. It's made by ZsaszSays. Jon did an amazing job on it!! Looks really fanastic especially with my Myers figure. The light also flashes like in the movie, the part where Michael broke through, he hit the light bulb causing it to flashes before he knocked it out. I will do a video of it to show you later. Yes, it is designed to fit a detolf.

Thank you Jon!! :duff

atydyse5.jpg

a3evy5yv.jpg

vu2y8a9a.jpg

u9utebej.jpg

Looks awesome! Should have my TWBB stand soon!

Glad you like it Angie! :duff

Ill be attending FAMCON this month and I figured I'd bust out some exclusives. :D

Proud to present the first batch of exclusive “Camp Slasher” masks that will be sold exclusively at Famcon 1/6 Figure and Model Convention on August 23rd. These masks are completely handpainted with a fine attention to detail based on their respected Friday the 13th movies. These masks are extremely limited edition, and will be sold on a first come first serve basis, so get to the ZsaszSays Ltd. booth when the doors open!

edI3Zk.png

n6sxbw.png

hEWLI1.png

o8dBRh.png

FAKu28.png

z6nXmu.png

Last edited:

Here’s the next batch of products available at Famcon 1/6 Figure and Model Convention on August 23rd exclusively at the ZsaszSays Ltd. booth. These “Cabin” stands are hand crafted and features a different theme for each one. These stands are extremely limited edition, and will be sold on a first come first serve basis, so get to our booth when the doors open!

dF4zHd.png

if9cNh.png

MfQHll.png

bWzPRa.png

h7JVLw.png

cuUPZ1.png

Hey I posted some pictures of my Leatherface figure on your interest thread- the run you did for the shirt and apron. I realized it's "closed". Hope it's ok to post on here? Well the figure consists some of your custom work that helped making him look a whole lot better. I really love the shirt and apron. Here he is!

5yrehery.jpg

asuqejeq.jpg

uheryqup.jpg

susuqyza.jpg

Some updates...
This week has been not so good to me. The worst part was I had to put down my beloved dog on Thursday. It was very sudden so my family and I were pretty stricken by it. That dog was very good to me, and was always by my side while I worked in my workshop. So I took the weekend off.
The good news is I caught up on most of my backlogged work and have shipped out a ton of orders. So this upcoming week Im going to be focusing on getting ready for FAMCON. And when thats finished up Ill be starting up the rest of my projects like the 78 Pumpkin. As always thanks for the patience guys. :duff

Also, I finally took some good pictures of my collection and living space this week. Check it out here.
IpE43P.png

Re: ZsaszSays Ltd. | Custom Work [TCM • HALLOWEEN • SAW • DONNIE DARKO]

Sorry about your dog Jon, these dogs are family to us, I have had many non dog owners question why we treat them so well and care for them so much, they don't get it, I really feel for you man, I hope you feel better soon.

I dont drop by enough. Those Jason masks are killer Zsasz! Your talents are skyrocketing ,my friend. Those masks look identical to their movie counterparts. LOVE Frank. Id like to see some closer pics of him. Those Myers dios are outstanding too. I dont know which one is my favorite, either the porch or the smashed in closet door scene. One other thing, with each new project your artistic identity is coming through. In other words, you can tell you did it just by looking at the piece.Well done. :)

Last edited:
Re: Custom Creations from ZsaszSays Ltd. [03 Leatherface • Boardwalk Empire]

Finally have finished my 2nd Myers figure. Big thanks to Betomatali and Lu, David(8-Bit) from RIP Workshop, and Madbug.

Unfortunately I can not remember the name of the member I bought the knife from.

H1fmFh.png

3csSNj.png

yg3M0L.png

8n13AE.png

Kb4LS0.png

lpy2QY.png

Vl6Uol.png

asCH4H.png

Last edited:
Re: ZsaszSays Ltd. | Custom Work [TCM • HALLOWEEN • SAW • DONNIE DARKO]

Finally finished up my second Hewitt Leatherface. Special thanks to One's Customs for the sculpt and 8-Bit of RIP Workshop painting it. Everything else was made and painted by me with the exception of the body, hands and boots.

woPSzF.png

olvjjN.png

QSDtVI.png

t146bH.png

4G6P7q.png

lseQiW.png

lkfYlQ.png

U5UPaW.png

SQuUfn.png

BS37xV.png

Back