ZsaszSays Ltd. | Custom Work [BREAKING ● TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE ● STRANGERS]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Custom Creations from ZsaszSays Ltd. **JULY UPDATE PG 6**

WIP first attempt at sixth scale pumpkin for a Myers dio stand Im beginning. Not entirely happy with it, but Ill paint it and see how I feel about it. Most likely redoing the stem.

gbvh.jpg

Re: Custom Creations from ZsaszSays Ltd. **AUGUST UPDATE PG 6**

I love the filters you've used on this one! Makes it look so evil; the stem looks just fine though.

Re: Custom Creations from ZsaszSays Ltd. **AUGUST UPDATE PG 6**

Hey everyone, got two projects in the works..."The Butcher In Texas" & "The Shape". Im almost done with the Leatherface figure, you can see the stand for it in the previous page. Im just beginning the Myers figure. Ill keep updating this thread. For now, enjoy these "teasers" Ive created.

ru95.jpg

ffve.jpg

Just a reminder too...the "Cabin" stands are available for a limited run. If anyone's interested check out the thread.

sbx6.jpg

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=129917

Last edited:
Re: Custom Creations from ZsaszSays Ltd. **AUGUST UPDATE PG 7**

...And one more up and coming project. Coming 2014
tumblr_mrndrsu2LL1sfcj5oo1_1280.png

I had a blazer that was too big in my spare parts box I bought awhile back and some spare time so I tailored it to fit.
97ds.jpg

ql52.jpg

Fantastic! Will you be offering those?

The pumpkin looks pretty good man, any shots on that knife ?

Added some more texture to the pumpkin, looks much better and more realistic now.
945203_576556919070429_536217356_n.jpg

I started to paint up my Madbug Myers head by brush but didn't like the way it was turning out. So Im gonna take a wack at airbrushing. Wish me luck. :lol

Quick rundown of everything I got going on right now and and update to my customers....

Due to the increase in sales, shipping has changed to a bulk shipment, meaning instead of shipping things one at a time Im going to start shipping multiple orders 1 day out of the week. I will make sure to contact each customer and let them know their shipping info. This will help make things run much smoother.

As far as projects go...my personal projects to be finished are "The Shape" & "The Butcher In Texas". Both have taken some time to complete do to the figures being 90/95% custom made, as well as the custom dio stands. I plan to have both projects done by Halloween next month.

As far as customer projects, "Cabin" stands are still available for purchase. If youre interested you can email me at [email protected]. Examples of the styles available can be seen in my photos. Also, Im now offering 1/6th scaled leaves for dioramas. Email me if youre interested, details will be in a new photo album posted soon.

Re: Custom Creations from ZsaszSays Ltd. **September Update Pg 8**

Finally hae the time to finish up my 78 Myers figure. still have to complete his stand. Here he is all finished up...

n4bk.jpg

-Headsculpt by Madbug
-Hands are from Hot Toys DX11 Joker(left) & Enterbay Chen Zhen(right)
-Original coveralls are from the Art Figure Seal Team VI figure
-Body is a mixture of a Hot Toys Narrow Shoulder TrueType(upper) & a generic TrueType(lower)
-Boots are from an unknown figure

All painting, weathering and modifying done completely by me. The pumpkin and knife are also done by me completely from scratch, and the knife is real metal.

Oh yeah, dont pick up hitchhikers. :lol
8ykf.jpg

Re: Custom Creations from ZsaszSays *October Update Pg 8* [Myers 78]

I like what you've done with the coveralls Zach, would you be open to sharing how you weathered it ?

Also, when you removed the pockets from the legs did it leave behind any holes ?

I like what you've done with the coveralls Zach, would you be open to sharing how you weathered it ?

Also, when you removed the pockets from the legs did it leave behind any holes ?

His name is Jon just FYI. :lol

I meant Zsasz my bad.

Back