Zorro : Fury Road?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it is almost like these companies WANT to lose money....

i feel like there might be some kind of weird scheme going on. this is too stupid to be real. i refuse to believe it

there has to be some kind of scheme behind it

timing is right for the gay blade to come out ... :yess:

MV5BOTkyNzk5NjExN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjYwODcyMQ@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

it is almost like these companies WANT to lose money....

i feel like there might be some kind of weird scheme going on. this is too stupid to be real. i refuse to believe it

there has to be some kind of scheme behind it

In fairness, Zorro's not the most viable property. If they're going to use it at all, why not do something outside the box with it? Unfortunately, the producers seem to be missing the bigger problem, that you don't have to base every single movie off of some older, existing property the audience is vaguely aware of. It didn't pay off with Man from U.N.C.L.E., and it probably won't pay off here. If this movie happens, and if it is successful, I don't think it will have anything to do with the Zorro connection.

In fairness, Zorro's not the most viable property. If they're going to use it at all, why not do something outside the box with it? Unfortunately, the producers seem to be missing the bigger problem, that you don't have to base every single movie off of some older, existing property the audience is vaguely aware of. It didn't pay off with Man from U.N.C.L.E., and it probably won't pay off here. If this movie happens, and if it is successful, I don't think it will have anything to do with the Zorro connection.

I think even a modern Zorro movie would be better than a futuristic one. Mad Max Zorro sounds pretty bad lol

Hmmm... and so it begins; people like the new Mad Max movie, now there is going to be a stream of Mad Max rip offs and reboots designed to emulate the style. How far will it go, I wonder?

Hmmm... and so it begins; people like the new Mad Max movie, now there is going to be a stream of Mad Max rip offs and reboots designed to emulate the style. How far will it go, I wonder?

This post-apocalyptic Zorro idea has been bandied around for years, it very much pre-dates Mad Max's recent success. OP just decided to riff off Fury Road for ****s and giggles.

I doubt it will go too far. Despite Mad Max being a huge critical smash, it was only a minor commercial success.

Back