Zone of the Enders Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just seen that the ZOE Facebook page used my photo as the best ZOE collection :lol

zoe_zps267fd3c0.jpg

That's awesome :rock

I meant, do you ZoE collectors think it'll be the best mass produced Jehuty so far, going by the pics?

Absolutely, it's got die cast too right? It looks superior to the Revoltech versions. I can't wait for their Anubis, only seen unpainted shots so far.

Diecast somewhere, but I'm not sure it will be in the exterior armour where I want it to be. But "it looks superior to the Revoltech versions" sounds like a good reason to get the Sentinel instead. Although I did order the Revoltech Naked Jehuty today, because it looked unique with it's "monster" type sculpt.

Anyway, Sentinel Jehuty pre order now placed at Amiami :D

It seems Riobot Jehuty has been delayed to October due to quality issues in production. Too bad we'll have to wait another month, but since it is to work out the problems and give us a better product in the end I'm all for it. :)

Not sure how many of you guys are interested in "chibi" stuff, but I would totally get this if I were a ZOE fan.

UNION CREATIVE Anubis Zone of Enders DEFORMATIONS VOL.1 JEHUTY
Release date is in January

image-48.jpg

those pics for some reason take forever to materialize on my computer. is this happening to anyone else? i wonder what format they are. it rarely happens to me.

Where the hell is the Riobot Jehuty? :impatient:

It's been delayed, we're looking at a late October release now, so a bit more waiting. It was due to quality issues in production so it's for the best anyway. Let's just hope they get it all worked out and this is the last delay.

I wonder how long it'll take before we hear anything about Anubis. :gah:

It's been delayed, we're looking at a late October release now, so a bit more waiting. It was due to quality issues in production so it's for the best anyway. Let's just hope they get it all worked out and this is the last delay.

I wonder how long it'll take before we hear anything about Anubis. :gah:

Anubis seems like it's fell through the cracks since there has been 0 pictures of it aside from the unpainted figure. I don't mind waiting longer for Jehuty as long as the problems are worked out, it's the most expensive ZOE figure to date.

Anubis seems like it's fell through the cracks since there has been 0 pictures of it aside from the unpainted figure. I don't mind waiting longer for Jehuty as long as the problems are worked out, it's the most expensive ZOE figure to date.

I really hope not, don't scare me like that. I guess it's possible, but then, Sentinel are always slow as hell, aren't they? I'm sure Anubis will come in time, it was always planned to be released after Jehuty. I really hope so, as Anubis is my favorite design of the two and the main reason I'm getting these. :pray:

Damn right they're slow. The figure was ironically gonna come out January of this year!

And the figure costs waaayyyyyy more than it should, but its looks so good I have to get it

Dear ----------- -------,

Thank you for shopping at HOBBY SEARCH.

The items reserved under the order No.13-0603-2123 are now in stock.

Payment Method : Credit Card
Item name : Riobot Jehuty (Completed)
Store code : 10230052
Item price :11,572 yen x Q.T.Y :1 = 11,572 yen

The total amount to be charged to your account will include the shipment cost
in addition to the item cost above.
You will receive the total amount of the order including shipping at the time
of shipment.

The cancellation of your order at this stage is NOT possible.

In my email inbox this morning. :blissy

Back