zombies!!!!!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chucky17

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi i would like to make a zombie from a zombie movie but i can't choose i thought you guys would be the best to recomend?

thanks

Hi i would like to make a zombie from a zombie movie but i can't choose i thought you guys would be the best to recomend?

thanks

I'd suggest just picking up Amok Time's Bub. He's still up for preorder and should be shuffling around after Christmas. They still have the Cemetery Zombie from the original NOTLD available as well. Avoid Barbra though, there's an issue with the wrist pegs.

Yea kinda want to make my own zombie from a film lol

There's always Dawn of the Dead? A helicopter zombie would be cool. Or an undead Stephen with crooked neck?

helichopper2nc.jpg

flyboy.jpg

Last edited:
Yea looks cool or dr tounge from day of the dead my personal fav zombie movie! best line ''im runnin this monkey farm now frankenstein and i wanna know what the ???? your doing with my time'' lol captain rhodes

thanks again

Man, definitely do Tar-Man from Return of the Living Dead, my fav horror zombie comedy :)

Lucio Fulci Zombie, no question, wait, Punk assasin zombies from Versus, or best of all the Templar Knights from the Blind Dead series. Great, now I want to make one.

Back