Zombieland 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The ill Jedi

ILLest of 'em all!!
Reaction score
I ****ing LOVED Zombieland and I know this is still quite a bit away, but we got some good news today! :yess: :rock

https://www.cinemablend.com/new/Rub...land-2-Is-Done-But-May-Not-Be-Next-20525.html

Leaving the theater after watching Zombieland last year, many had the same thought: I would love to see these characters again. All tremendously well-crafted and living in a world full of potential plot-lines, it just made sense that the story would continue. Fortunately for us, a sequel is indeed in the works, and, courtesy of star Jesse Eisenberg and director Ruben Fleischer, we now know exactly where it stands.

While I was visiting the set of their next collaboration, 30 Minutes or Less, which will be due out next August, Eisenberg and Fleischer both said that first draft of the film has been completed. While Eisenberg has not yet read the script, written by Zombieland writers Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick, Fleischer has and believes that "it’s going to be amazing." As for whether or not it will be next for him is up in the air, however, the director saying that he has "a couple irons in the fire," including a buddy cop movie that he sold to Dreamworks that Mike Arnold and Chris Poole are currently writing, and Babe in The Woods with Mike White.

With any luck, Eisenberg will become a massive star after The Social Network and the studio will force Fleischer to make Zombieland 2 his priority. We all need some more Columbus, Tallahassee, Wichita, Little Rock and zombie killing in our lives.

Last edited:
Should be great but it would suck if these keep going cause one of the characters will have to die eventually.
The writers originally wrote Zombieland as a TV show, which CBS bought, then decided not to go with. They had an entire season worth of twenty four episodes, which now translates to twelve movies. Being that this is primarily comedy, I really doubt they would kill off any of the main characters.

Give me some Emma and I'll be there. :rock

Zombieland-418-large.jpg

I'll totally see it but for me personally it will be impossible to top the Bill Murray cameo.

Any regrets?
Garfield, maybe.

Brought a tear to my eye.

I'll totally see it but for me personally it will be impossible to top the Bill Murray cameo.

Any regrets?
Garfield, maybe.

Brought a tear to my eye.
I was dying myself during that scene, almost passed out from laughing so much. :D

I agree, it's gonna be real tough to match or beat Bill F'N Murray.

Actually, it's the other way around. Plus Jesse's a better actor anyway. He can create a character for himself.

Jesse has the potential to break the Cera curse (most people get them confused) with The Social Network which he is getting a ton of positive buzz for.

Back