ZKULPTOR'S custom 1/6 portraits MARTY MCFLY *ROUGH* IMAGES LAST PAGE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZKULPTOR'S custom 1/6 portraits JOHN McCLANE**FINISHED **IMAGES LAST PAGE

For when a necklees head? ;)
Thanks in advance.

Hi guys,
Been hard getting back to sculpt with a messed up neck, getting better , but still things are a lot slower for me, which in turn is good as I have been able to take a much deserved break.... anyway..
I have been working on this for a while...but I have decided to start all over again from scratch... and I hope you guys like it... I am also working on Doc... but not ready to show.... please be aware that this is just sculpey and it is VERY rough.... wax images coming soon! By the way I took the liberty of photographing different stages so that you guys can see the process, figured it would be a neat thing to show.

That's looking fantastic. Love the expression.

HOLY SHEEET! I'm in Erick. Put me as number one on the interest list!! :yess:
Absolutely love it! Hope you feel better soon!!

Wow! ..that's spot on!!

Thanks guys,
still a lot to do this is at one fourth of the way there...now all I need to to team up with my buddy Rainman and make me some cool figures... because for Back to the Future it is a must to have actual figures lol! nah, not trying to coerce Rainman to do this, just a pipe dream! Doc Brown is getting there... images soon, and yes all pending projects are back on the work bench!

Thanks guys,
still a lot to do this is at one fourth of the way there...now all I need to to team up with my buddy Rainman and make me some cool figures... because for Back to the Future it is a must to have actual figures lol! nah, not trying to coerce Rainman to do this, just a pipe dream! Doc Brown is getting there... images soon, and yes all pending projects are back on the work bench!

You should team up with Kato!:lecture

You should team up with Kato!:lecture
Yeah, but he is VERY busy, plus I think he likes other types of characters from what we have talked.

love it! Best Marty by far!

Yeah, but he is VERY busy, plus I think he likes other types of characters from what we have talked.

Ya he is very busy now that you mention it, but maybe sometime in the future a collaboration between you two could happen based on a character you both like.:pray:

Love it!!
Great work!!
:rock!

YOou gotta do Doc now dude!!

If that's Marty's expression, imagine what doc's expression will be like!:panic:

Ya he is very busy now that you mention it, but maybe sometime in the future a collaboration between you two could happen based on a character you both like.:pray:
Yes, definitely!

Back