ZICA hits the 1:6 market!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ironman1188

SO BE IT
Reaction score
They're bringing Action Jackson to 1:6 with a whole new body design. Preliminary headsculpt pics on their facebook page.
This could be very good.

I am disappoint

actionjackson_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

Blocked Domain.

(courtesy of my company computer)

The least you could do is post a pic not to mention link in the OP LoL Save me the trouble of googling it.

And I would prefer Carl Weathers.

The original Action Jackson predates the Carl Weathers offering and, while a 1:6 Carl would be cool, the return of this 70's iconic toy is long overdue. Aj was to 8" figures what GI Joe was to 12" figures. You could buy one Aj, then any number of accessory sets and outfits to make him whatever you wanted him to be.
ZICA is bringing him back in 8 and 12 inch so its win-win.
If you've never heard of ZICA they are previously an 8" specializing company that have recently announced retro Six Million Dollar Man 3.75" figures and now are moving into the 1:6 realm. They were responsible for the, albeit short lived, Buck Rogers in the 25th Century 8" line that unfortunately only offered Buck and Tigerman before ending. That notwithstanding their attention to detail on everything from uniforms to weapons to accessories was nothing short of amazing. If that commitment transfers to their 1:6 endeavors, I think 1:6 collectors and enthusiasts are in for a real treat.

Yeah, I have Buck Rogers. Wished they would have continued with the line. Their Hawk figure looked fantastic. Not really interested in Action Jackson, but I think it's great that companies like ZICA are visiting these retro characters.

Here's a pic of what we have planned for the new 12" Action Jackson figure. The line will be a mix of the G.I. Joe Adventure Team and Big Jim P.A.C.K lines with elements of action/adventure, horror and sci-fi.

Craig

ActionJacksonlargescale_zpsaa2268c8.jpg

I love these headsculpts. They look so 82 GI Joe, cannot wait to get my hands on these. :clap

1234772_561467817246781_1509803462_n.jpg

Back