Zenpunk : Barlowe's Hell -The Story of BARON FARAII , coming soon~

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZIPCOOLO

Super Freak
Reaction score
Zenpunk Barlowe's Hell:The Story of BARON FARAII

When Barlowe's Hell series was initially conceived, the question arose: Who should be our first fallen angel?

Wayne didn’t hesitate. "I’ve got just the one! I’ve drawn and painted him many times. He's one of my favorite characters in my Hell novel, GOD’S DEMON."

Once we met him in Wayne’s artwork we agreed! And,we then spent two years developing him from Wayne’s 2D designs to Simon’s physical sculpture,becoming the first of our Action Statues.

This first Fallen figure of Barlowe's Hell was designed by Wayne Barlowe and sculptured by Simon Lee.

Two Dark Art Masters.
Two years.
One brilliant figure!

So, now, after intensive development,the first son of Hell approaches.

We call him,

"Faraii!"

Zenpunk Team

......................................................................................................

BARLOWE'S HELL

BARON FARAII
THE FALLEN

The First Son of Hell
By the two Dark Art Masters of the East and the West​

134301e0onhwdn1226zdvl.jpg

BARON FARAII
THE FALLEN

once a powerful warrior-Angel,
Faraii,
Fell deep into the far-flung wilds of Hell.
There, he joined the indigenous,
nomadic peoples of the Wastes,
the Salamandrines,
adopting their dress, ways and weaponry,
learning to survive and fight fearsome
Abyssal creatures and tribesmen alike.
Unique amongst demons,
his sword skills and tactics are peerless.​

“BARON FARAII is, next to the main character, my second favorite demon from my novel, God's Demon.He is a major player in the saga.We meet him as a charismatic, wandering swordsman, entering the demon Lord Sargatanas’ court and enlisted as an important and trusted general. Unfortunately,FARAII becomes a puppet of the Prince Regent of Hell, Beelzebub, and he descends into a figure of even greater Darkness in a world already dark.

Is he a badass?

Yes,in every way a true badass!!!"

Wayne Barlowe

After two years, at long last, he will Fall on this Silent Night.
Well,who the hell is he?

The Story of BARON FARAII

134302r3oavayh3avy7ajk.jpg

134302uhaswh99b9m4s4la.jpg

134303gybyy3n8onyylaau.jpg

134303r3rb3j3fmp3tje37.jpg

134304wmlwd5wnlllvxku6.jpg

134305riqng75lvigp775x.jpg

134306e5vehvvph7vk0d3v.jpg

134307v26kkh0ygq0qq64q.jpg

134307x5zoznnptrb7p053.jpg

134308mzjejndtjgda5aya.jpg

134309kcvjcjvobctccvup.jpg

134309cg5v5v1o77jj7owo.jpg

134310w2fra33tstkemzrf.jpg

134311wde976i80jx04et0.jpg

134311s7bbxjf4p7ke4xhh.jpg

Awesome, so glad to see this figure/project is still happening!

Edit: Just noticed the 12.25 date - is that for a full reveal or actually pre-ordering?

Last edited:
Would be nice if there was a link to an order page so I see at least see how much this thing is going to cost. Looks pretty cool but probably way outside my price range.

$500? Is this a statue?

This is a "1/6" scale figure but it's more like 1/4 scale size...18" I think. It's based on the incredible art of Wayne barlowe and sculpted by Simon lee (spider zero). There is the basic version and the deluxe version. You can pre order at timewalker toys and you get a print signed by Wayne barlowe if you order through timewalker. I think this thing will be incredible and may increase in value over time like barlowe's book inferno

Perhaps it will hold value but I doubt it will appreciate. At the end of the day, there aren't many who will pay $500-700 for a 1/6-scale figure. I still want it of course.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I would want it, and would be willing to pay for the marked sale price. However my problem, living in Europe, is that its price would rise to almost 900 €, because of the cost of the shipment and customs import duties

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Back