zebraten's SW customs-Grand Moff Tarkin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: zebraten's SW customs-Imperial Officer

Here is my take on an Imperial Officer-I repainted a knock off Joker head and made a cheapo stand. Thanks for looking.

doug

EBE4FB3D-F0E7-4112-90EC-F6475A641B5C_zpsxxn5on22.jpg

E2D29623-C4A3-4754-A5FD-9245BDD48BA7_zpssqe7oolz.jpg

Last edited:
Re: zebraten's SW customs-Porkins

Wow, I love it! The realistic feel of it is incredible, and the real beard is a nice touch. What head sculpt is that? Its a great match for Porkins.

EDIT: I thought it looked like the Murphy head. Nice.

Wow, I love it! The realistic feel of it is incredible, and the real beard is a nice touch. What head sculpt is that? Its a great match for Porkins.

EDIT: I thought it looked like the Murphy head. Nice.

spot on with the Murphy sculpt

Porkins looks fantastic. I need to reacquire Palpatine and have it reworked. How did you do Krennic? I'm still holding out hope that HT will produce one.

Porkins looks fantastic. I need to reacquire Palpatine and have it reworked. How did you do Krennic? I'm still holding out hope that HT will produce one.

Thanks much. For krennic I repainted the head, swapped out the body (in hindsight probably. NOT needed) gave him proper breeches and made a new cloak. The cloak he came with it was too stiff. I'd say the repaint and the cloak are the most important.

Hi, all. I used the excellent Rocco sculpt and modified it a bit. I made it neckless because the neck was giving me some trouble. He is on a Blitzway "Carloto's Way" body. I made the tunic by painting the Krennic one and altering the collar. Thanks for looking.

Doug

88702254-A2C5-4DC0-A9B8-BB42991A0085_zpshh3xdrg5.jpg

304ADA13-29A2-448C-BB34-7EBAF0176D20_zpsufsooa3c.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, all. I used the excellent Rocco sculpt and modified it a bit. I made it neckless because the neck was giving me some trouble. He is on a Blitzway "Carloto's Way" body. I made the tunic. Thanks for looking.

Doug

View attachment 326743

View attachment 326744

awesome job doug. does it come with the whole leather belt with the set? im thinking of just getting those cylinders and buckle set for mine since I have the piett suit.

Back