ZCWO: Payton: Senior Secretary (a.k.a. IM's Pepper Potts)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd really like to add Pepper to my IM collection, but I just don't see Paltrow in that sculpt.

Chair is nice though.

The sculptor ... could be Denny Kim SFF member...
2.jpg

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104381

Received this email reply from ZCWO and they reply very fast within 24 hours...I made up my mind and will order this figure, about Singapore $140 SGD I think.

Hi XXX,

Thanks for your support.

Yes, we already prepared 2 pair of new hands, which is smaller than the existing prototype.
Because we receive many feedback about the size of the hands, so we make 2 pair of new hands for it.

Its in molding process, when it completed, i will announce it.

Don't worry, we will try our best to make good quality figures.
If we don't want to improve our quality, we will not spend a high price to invite Korea Sculptor.
I hope our fans can see our heart in figure manufacturing.
Thanks a lot!

Regards
ZCWO

www.zcwo.com.hk
www.zcgirl.com

FACEBOOK: ZCWO
WEIBO: ZCWO

Its realistic enough to look like a real person. Too bad it looks nothing like Gweneth Paltrow.

Found a good comparison photo. And it looks like this is the scene they are getting the hairstyle from.

Ears and eyes needs to be amended, but otherwise pretty solid.

iron-man-teaser-34.jpg

15402696b4g6dfa62g647l.jpg

The eyes are too small, the eyebrows are too close to the eyes, the ears are way too far away from the sides of her head so she looks like Dumbo. Often, facial features will be altered to make it more flattering, but this is so not, it is hard to imagine anyone making it like that. The shape of the ears is wrong. The nose is too small. The hair is too tan and not yellow or gold enough. The chin is too pointy. The sides of the jaw are too prominent. The shape of the eyebrows it wrong. They should be fuller close to her nose. The shape is too gradual here. Her brows are more distinctive than this. Also I find it odd that the earrings were omitted.

Anyone ever get this? I'm sort of tempted because I want a Pepper so much...

Yeah, I wanted to see what she looked like in-hand. It's kind of hard to tell in the video, but what I can see doesn't look great. I would be half tempted to get this just for the clothes and accessories in case Hot Toys ever put out a True Type, but I suspect if/when they make a Pepper she'll be a full release.

:lol

Pass on this one. I'm hoping for a HT quality sculpt but I can understand if they never get to her. Plus, I am busy with other characters I'd like also so no biggie. :lol

Back