ZCWO Men's Hommes 07 - Boxing Legend 2.0 (Rocky Balboa)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoneWolf

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys. I didn't see any thread for this, and this should get some hype despite not being a Hot Toys release:

Items Included:

A – Boxing Accessories
1) Boxing Robe
2) Boxing Trunks, White Vest Top.
3) Leather Boxing Shoes, Boxing Socks.
4) Leather Boxing Gloves (Metal Plate inside).
5) Championship Belt.
6) Thai Pads.
7) Free Standing Boxing Bag.

B – Costume & Body parts
1) Black Hat.
2) Black Sweater.
3) Black Leather Jacket.
4) Black Leather Gloves.
5) Black Jeans.
6) Black Shoes.
7) 3pair of hands w/h pegs, 1pair of feet w/h Pegs.

C - Scene
1) Boxing Ring. (Packing Box)
2) Wooden Chair.
3) Metal Bucket, Towel, Water Bottle x 3.
4) Flag.

(Action Figure Not Included)
2 Bonus headsculpts, (Limited Available, While Stock Last)

125021580xeyeahx8kr7k8.jpg

125029zisgph4tok9qdq9p.jpg

125033cpb9jv9htpl4oply.jpg

125037d4dsw3xtmdls7jdn.jpg

1250403313nup3naoxssup.jpg

125017w3zkwi0k4itoyrtk.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The figure looks good, but the hat has to be changed, looks really bad. The jacket is spot on accurate, I have the exact jacket from the 70's and if you check the film the jacket on this figure is 100% accurate, all around with all the accessories it's very good, don't know anything about this company, would love to know when it's going to be available and how much it's going to cost? I like to thank the OP for giving us Rocky fans the heads up on this one.

I would buy this and display it exactly as it is in the first pic but with a better looking hat. That'd be a perfect Rocky 1 look. I don't care for any of the other stuff to be honest. I hope it's a reasonable price or at least a good turnaround to sell the additional pieces.

These pictures are a great tease to fill the void until we see something from Hot Toys. Agreed that hat has to go. I really like all the accessories. I hope when HT eventually comes to this project they will release accessories in the same token as this one (love the ring). It will justify the $200 + we will be paying. I am a little scared of the HT bare bones releases of late!!!

Like others are saying, this is super nice apart from that crap hat. Why do companies have such a hard time getting something so simple right? Just do a sculpted one if cloth hats are too hard.

Love the accessories, everything else is just alright. This just makes me mad that we havent seen HT try and re-do some of there older Rocky figures. Hopefully Enterbay will show their figure before the end of the year.

The last picture showing all the accessories/environment....isn’t that what a HT’s DX figure should come with. I think the definition of a DX figure should be “going above and beyond by giving me things I do not need or ask for”. The recent T-800 DX falls short of a DX for me. Why? Because it should come with a environment!!!

This one doesn't interest me as much as the first set. I like the gloves better on this set.
For those that don't know: THIS DOES NOT COME WITH A BODY OR HEAD. Just the accessories.
I'll run between $50-$100 based on previous releases. Retailers will have it closer to the $100.

I can't see anyone buying this if it doesn't include the body or headsculpt. And who would want any of the clothes this thing comes with? The street clothes look awful and I dont ever recall Rocky wearing "exclusive" gloves, and a robe that says "mad dog." :rotfl

It's definitely geared towards a Rocky figure, but without licensing ZWCO can't give you the Everlast, Italian Stallion, or any logo. I like these sets.
I bought this set: Again no body or head.
2la9f8o.jpg

Oh, I only noticed just now that the final pic of all the included items
in the boxed set does not include a head or body. :slap

Well, that kinda kills the excitement for me. I always wanted a Street Gear Rocky, and this was gonna do it until Hot Toys fulfills their empty promise of a DX Rocky.

Which HT Rocky head do you think will make do to suit the Street Clothing? HT Rocky 1 definitely? or the Rocky 4?

Oh, I only noticed just now that the final pic of all the included items
in the boxed set does not include a head or body. :slap

Well, that kinda kills the excitement for me. I always wanted a Street Gear Rocky, and this was gonna do it until Hot Toys fulfills their empty promise of a DX Rocky.

Which HT Rocky head do you think will make do to suit the Street Clothing? HT Rocky 1 definitely? or the Rocky 4?

I don't believe HT ever made a Rocky I Rocky. But id say the Rocky III head would look best.

It would be great to see HT do a DX set like this for Rocky, Apollo, Clubber & Drago with new head sculpts including fight damaged. I like the accessories and corner ring ropes. Otherwise with would make a good accessories set if a new Rocky comes out. The hat looks ridiculous.

After reading the follow up, I give up:( I really thought that someone was finally making the Rocky 1 street gear figure. You could get this for the jacket, sweat shirt, jeans and boots and buy a body and custom head, but that's going to cost a lot. To bad HT or Enterbay hasn't made it yet.

Someone here is going to buy this accessories set and make a custom out of it, if it looks good then maybe it's worth it.

Back