ZCWO- 1/6 Daniel Craig, Bond (AB-02 body & MH Vol 13 clothing)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would love to have a Daniel Craig version of James Bond. Is this somwthing that I would just have to put together piece by piece?

The base body with the head sculpt and the outfit set looks good. I feel the head sculpt could be better.

Daniel Craig is hard to capture in 1:6.

IIRC . . . Louie Tran aka customdawg (founder of Triad Toys) sculpted a Daniel Craig some years back for one of his custom figures of Daniel Craig as Bond.

I believe the head can be found on eBay being sold by an independent seller for a reasonable price. It's unpainted though the head sculpt is designed for DML type neck posts.

I really want to know what the durability & articulation is like on the body. Is it comparable to HOT TOYS durability & quality or is it an cheap and possibly inferior knock off with poor durability & loose joints?

Cheaper does not necessarily mean better . . . short of your compromise tolerance for cheaper.

Its not 100% Craig but I think it easily sits within the (unofficial :) ) tolerance range of Hot Toys and Enterbay figures.

If the quality of the final release matches those shots (and its not like its super complicated) I think it'll sit nicely amongst official releases from the big two.

bondui.jpg

Back