ZCWO- 1/6 Daniel Craig, Bond (AB-02 body & MH Vol 13 clothing)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bandito

Super Freak
Reaction score
Daniel Craig.... Bond
Image.aspx

134904uvgxbry3vznx7j9j.jpg

134934a1yn12u1ryvyu2ym.jpg

171719l8epv7i885845d8v.jpg

Last edited:
Re: ZCWO- Daniel Craig, Bond (AB-02 body & MH Vol 13 clothing)

Ok GREAT to have another tux option and ive been loving the MH stuff.

My hunt for the perfect tux still continues ill be getting this as soon as I can.

That's the iminime head and it still sucks hard IMO.

Re: ZCWO- Daniel Craig, Bond (AB-02 body & MH Vol 13 clothing)

Oh yea saw this on their FB today. I prefer Daniel Craig's bond in a suit and tie rather than the tux look. But this looks like the best option over all for a reasonably good Craig Bond. Much better looking than the Brothers production one at least

Last edited:
I always hated this head, such a shame their original never saw the light of day I'd rate the unpainted head a 9/10 in terms of likeness and their new version (this one that was sold to ZCWO) a 3 or 4/10 on the likeness scale.

But I'd rate the Bros prod one a 2/10.

I always hated this head, such a shame their original never saw the light of day I'd rate the unpainted head a 9/10 in terms of likeness and their new version (this one that was sold to ZCWO) a 3 or 4/10 on the likeness scale.

But I'd rate the Bros prod one a 2/10.

I dont think its a different sculpt Ray. It wouldn't make sense to be if you think about it. The Iminime sculpt was great... why rework it? I have a feeling this is the same sculpt. The paint might be at fault.

no wake there was a completely differant iminime sculpt early last year before there first release, it was the best craig by far. It was destroyed though and the sculptor is no longer associated with iminime. If youd have seen that one, youd know why everyone here is disappointing by this new version..

It's a different sculpt yup. They had to destroy the old one because the sculptor who did it left the iminime team and he had the rights or something of the like. It was the closest I've seen to a good likeness of Craig. Shockingly the Medicom is actually the second closest it's just buried under crap production.

Yea that initial Iminime sculpt was INCREDIBLE! Probably one of the best sculpts produced by them. sucks that it will probably never get released. Any pics of this new sculpt besides these official ZCWO ones? When I google it just shows the old sculpt that's no longer with us.

Daniel Craig.... Bond
134934a1yn12u1ryvyu2ym.jpg

Sculpt looks alright. I'll reserve judgment until I see it put together.

Pistol is wrong, though. That's a Beretta PX4 Storm. Bond carries a Walther ... either PPK (QOS, SF) or P99 (CR).

The Beretta would work for a custom Inception DiCaprio, though -- he carried one of those. Suppressor's even the same ...

INCPT-PX4.jpg

SnakeDoc

I was actually hoping DID might do an update of their Kluge sculpt - or Enterbay do another RM a la Bourne. But this one will do for now.

Back