ZC Toys 1/6 Scale 3.0 Muscular Figure Body (Rubber arms)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zenonithus

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Does anyone own this body? Looks like a HT Thor body ttm19 with rubber arms. Though I have never seen pictures or reviews other than the listing on ebay, so I'm wondering what it actually looks like in hand and if it has that horrible toxic plastic smell you sometimes get with knock offs :D

zctoysbody03a_zpsj2wnettp.jpg

I have this body and it?s quite good for the money. It?s best suited to Thor or Wolverine but just bear in mind that the triceps are massive and a bit out of proportion with the biceps sadly.

Apart from that it?s quite good

I always use this body for sculpts without neck it's a great option

Sent from my Mi MIX 2 using Tapatalk

Maybe I got some lemons with thiS body, as while it looks great, the articulation at the elbow on the ones I’ve had aren’t strong enough to hold the rubber arms in place when posing. The arms tend to just slowly go back to their natural state.

Maybe I got some lemons with thiS body, as while it looks great, the articulation at the elbow on the ones I’ve had aren’t strong enough to hold the rubber arms in place when posing. The arms tend to just slowly go back to their natural state.

I had the same problem when I bought one sample, so I requested another one,
the replacement while not stiff on the elbows, was miles better than the 1st one.
That means qc on this body is not good enough.

Sorry for going slightly off topic, but does anyone have any good recommendations for bodies to use for sculpts with necks? Oddly enough every body I've ever needed for a custom build or to swap out before now had a neckless sculpt, so while I'm pretty well versed in necked bodies for various needs, neckless I have no idea on, but now I've got like four to do. :lol

Sorry for going slightly off topic, but does anyone have any good recommendations for bodies to use for sculpts with necks? Oddly enough every body I've ever needed for a custom build or to swap out before now had a neckless sculpt, so while I'm pretty well versed in necked bodies for various needs, neckless I have no idea on, but now I've got like four to do. :lol

World box has a couple decent bodies for head sculpts with necks, although theyre a bit on the heavy side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with MGS_OldBoy57: Worldbox neckless bodies are what you'll find out there. Solid with strong joints. They even have a neckless version of their Logan body. Just FYI, as far as I know, you can't swap the wrist joints on the Wordbox bodies. If you can, I've never been able to remove them. I guess b/c they use a very high grade durable plastic so you don't have to worry about the wrist joints breaking.

Thanks to you both for the advise.

there is a version of ZC body but slimmer with OG HT Plastic torso for sculpts with neck. the arms are sculpted with ball joints instead of the OG double joints.

it's not as common but it's available on ebay. that is the closest you can get for 3rd party neckless body. if you want to keep the rubber arms you maybe able to swap them out.

I agree with MGS_OldBoy57: Worldbox neckless bodies are what you'll find out there. Solid with strong joints. They even have a neckless version of their Logan body. Just FYI, as far as I know, you can't swap the wrist joints on the Wordbox bodies. If you can, I've never been able to remove them. I guess b/c they use a very high grade durable plastic so you don't have to worry about the wrist joints breaking.

Definitely a good point about the wrist joints. Ive never tried to force them out but they indeed appear to not come out.

That neckless version of the Logan body looks awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back