Statue Zatanna Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice design on the art box.

It's one of the coolest art boxes I have ever seen. Its a pity that It would just get put in a cupboard or spareroom / storage.
(They could definitely make an artprint out of this design - it would look amazing framed up).

When I first saw this statue I thought "Wow that face is ugly". Against my better judgment I ordered it anyway. That was a mistake. Her face looks like a man, with too much makeup on, wearing a top hat two sizes too large. The front of her jacket has no wire in it and is made of thin material. Making it so you cant adjust it at all. The wires in the back of the jacket aren't very good and the seams don't line up. The base is pretty banal in person. I honestly think they put more effort into the design of the box! It'll take some glamour shots to make this one look good.

IMG_7687.jpg

IMG_7689.jpg

IMG_7688.jpg

IMG_7691.jpg

IMG_7692.jpg

Wow, I was so excited about this one. That face is horrible. Her body looks great....maybe I can take off the jacket and display mine in a direction that will show off her best ass..ets.

Mine won't ship until next month. Can I still cancel and get everything but my deposit back? Not worth $500 with that face. They need to make a replacement head for everyone that ordered.

Yeah you can still cancel...

I avoided this one after seeing the production pictures of her face.... I just prefer my DC female statues in their 20's and not 40's.... :)

I guess I'm in the minority here, I think she looks just like the proto and I have zero problems with her. The fishnets are done incredibly well.
Here are some quick pics, the plastic is still on her shirt :p

Not the best pics, sorry :)

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
7.jpg

When I first saw this statue I thought "Wow that face is ugly". Against my better judgment I ordered it anyway. That was a mistake. Her face looks like a man, with too much makeup on, wearing a top hat two sizes too large. The front of her jacket has no wire in it and is made of thin material. Making it so you cant adjust it at all. The wires in the back of the jacket aren't very good and the seams don't line up. The base is pretty banal in person. I honestly think they put more effort into the design of the box! It'll take some glamour shots to make this one look good.

View attachment 400392

View attachment 400393

View attachment 400394

View attachment 400395

View attachment 400396

Too large? I think the hat looks way too small and narrow when compared to her face.

Thanks! :) I don't think you'll be disappointed when you get her, pictures sometimes can't capture the beauty of these statues.
Hope yours arrives flawless :hi5:

I agree, just unboxed this beauty and it's super impressive in person. The cut and sew is a great touch, that we don't see much anymore. Helps balance the overall collection.

Back