Statue Zatanna Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pulled the trigger and PO'd this one. Zatanna is one of my all-time favorite DC characters...she is also under used for some reason.

Pulled the trigger and PO'd this one. Zatanna is one of my all-time favorite DC characters...she is also under used for some reason.

Agree and agree, I plan on pulling the trigger on this when some more of my reward points clear and I can get my first PF statue for free.

I'm in no rush for this one. I don't need the EX version ...so I'll wait for in-hand pics.

Can't wait for this one :)
26866122_354158418394582_9219714305266548736_n.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot-2018-2-5 Instagram post by Sideshow Collectibles • Jan 29, 2018 at 11 24pm UTC.jpg
    Screenshot-2018-2-5 Instagram post by Sideshow Collectibles • Jan 29, 2018 at 11 24pm UTC.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 176
Kinda doubting now if I should still get this.

After seeing nice body sculpts on Aspen, She-ra, Batwoman and now the new Wonder Woman PF, I’m thinking I should holdout for a better sculpted Zatanna PF.

After seeing nice body sculpts on Aspen, She-ra, Batwoman and now the new Wonder Woman PF, I’m thinking I should holdout for a better sculpted Zatanna PF.

Batwoman is a fantastic sculpt but the question is when will we see another zatanna in this scale?

Just wait for in hand pictures before you decide. I'm just not crazy about her pose with the hand behind the back, if they would of followed the art work it would of been perfect, because you could pose her so you could see her and see what's behind her back, but with SS artistic take on the artwork you can't see what's going on behind her now. Just my opinion...

Batwoman is a fantastic sculpt but the question is when will we see another zatanna in this scale?

At these prices not the best reason to buy a statue your not 100% sold on... If she was priced like $350-$400 then maybe but when you start pushing towards $600 you gotta draw the line somewhere.. IMO anyways...

Weak EX, but I do need this. I will buy later down the road when SS offers free shipping and discount coupons. Or will buy later down the road for 100-150.00 less with free shipping. The prices they start now is too high and retail doesn't hold up anymore.

Yea, I agree...especially from Sideshow. There may be other companies that will make her but she's not a main character so I doubt we'll see another Zatanna, then again, Sideshow has done some strange things lately :lol
90% of my collection is Batman related statues so she was a day 1 PO for me but I can understand collectors being a little picky these days. There's a lot of competition now and with rising prices, you can't go crazy with purchases

Just wait for in hand pictures before you decide. I'm just not crazy about her pose with the hand behind the back, if they would of followed the art work it would of been perfect, because you could pose her so you could see her and see what's behind her back, but with SS artistic take on the artwork you can't see what's going on behind her now. Just my opinion...

Yea, might as well. I'll wait.

Hoping for the best then.

At these prices not the best reason to buy a statue your not 100% sold on... If she was priced like $350-$400 then maybe but when you start pushing towards $600 you gotta draw the line somewhere.. IMO anyways...

Exactly why I don't want to settle with this piece if it doesn't meet my expectations. I'd rather wait ...than to settle with a statue I don't love 100%.

I can't wait to see the next sideshowified modern Zatanna PF. She'll be dressed in leather, shoulder pads, and biker boots with tons of straps and zippers on her costume. The EX will be a dog collar for her neck. I can't wait to see it.

I wanted a Zatanna piece for a long time but for some reason I never liked the face on this one. I thought it was very strong or the paint job harsh...not sure but that's why I haven't pulled the trigger on a character I really want

Back