Zatanna 1:6 scale deluxe collector figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No chatter about her? Just got her today and I think she's one of the better DCD13 females. I took some pics, but it seems my card reader isn't working with Windows 7 :(.

She's a bit different from the proto - she has gloved hands, 3 sets total and the sleeve cuffs are hard plastic instead of actual sleeves on a shirt. There are no actual sleeves, just the cuffs, we've seen Playboy bunnies with similar wrist wear. Two of the hands are sculpted to hold the hat and wand respectively and do it well. The hat is a bit oversized to fit over the hair, but looks okay on her. I'll be displaying her holding it though. The outfit is excellent, shiny fabrics for the most part and all different textures - very nice use of multimedia. The sculpt is good, although I'm sure some people will be criticizing the minimal paint as they did with WW.

Overall she's not my favorite DC character I'm glad I have her.

No chatter about her? Just got her today and I think she's one of the better DCD13 females. I took some pics, but it seems my card reader isn't working with Windows 7 :(.

She's a bit different from the proto - she has gloved hands, 3 sets total and the sleeve cuffs are hard plastic instead of actual sleeves on a shirt. There are no actual sleeves, just the cuffs, we've seen Playboy bunnies with similar wrist wear. Two of the hands are sculpted to hold the hat and wand respectively and do it well. The hat is a bit oversized to fit over the hair, but looks okay on her. I'll be displaying her holding it though. The outfit is excellent, shiny fabrics for the most part and all different textures - very nice use of multimedia. The sculpt is good, although I'm sure some people will be criticizing the minimal paint as they did with WW.

Overall she's not my favorite DC character I'm glad I have her.

I have her and I think she looks great! She blows Wonder Woman out of the water.

I have her and I think she looks great! She blows Wonder Woman out of the water.

Definitely does. I actually swapped my Zatanna head onto the Wonder Woman body and it looks great. Zatanna was well worth the money.

Here are some pics of Zatanna:

Zatanna.jpg

ZFace.jpg

That looks good but will the tiara fit on the head?

Unfortanely the tiara won't fit unless you customize the hair or cut the tiara down to size and glue it in place. WW has her hair flairing out to the sides, but Z's hair is plastered to her head. There's no room for clearance on her forehead.

Back