Zack Snyder's Justice League

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Zack Snyder's Justice League coming in 2021

You wanted it. You asked for it.
It?s blurry but it looks a lot like Pheonixs? joker

Nice touch from Snyder.
I'd be happy to see an eventual AyerCut of SS.

I really hope we see this. Ayer and Leto have been saying his joker was misrepresented and there?s hours of footage. (I hope it was cause he was TERRIBLE)

He did look dark and insane in the music video for suicide. Like a much better character..

Watch on mute [emoji23]
https://youtu.be/ZkqyIoYAXV8

Obviously the MCU has set the standard in that regard. But visually and tonally I prefer the Snyderverse, and am probably also biased toward Bats and Supes as characters (and obviously don't object to how they were handled).

I adore the MCU. But I love DCs more serous tone and look and I hope it continues that way. DC and Marvel being the same is very unappealing to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I adore the MCU. But I love DCs more serous tone and look and I hope it continues that way. DC and Marvel being the same is very unappealing to me

If only DC had realised this and stayed the course....then again, we still would have got a cut down compromised version.

Now we get it all !!!

If only DC had realised this and stayed the course....then again, we still would have got a cut down compromised version.

Now we get it all !!!

I really do hope we get our cake and eat it too. I can?t wait for Battenson but I?d kill for Batflecks solo flick.

I?d bet if Snydecut is well received and Batfleck is great in Flash, we?ll get more.

Also, where?s my Man of Steel 2!!!??

WB is wacky

JP joker makes 1B without China and they are concentrating on Leto Joker

Is JP Joker being saved for a special crossover event

Snyder on the haters. He's talking about some of you! :lol

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/just...-win-for-toxic-fandom-crowd-a182189#gs.s0nrx3

"I just think that?s sour grapes. There?s really no other way to say it," the director told author Sean O'Connell when asked for his response to the naysayers. "We know the people who were the architects of that narrative, and it?s pretty obvious what their agenda is. Those are people that I?ve been held back from confronting, by wiser people in the room. Because I?d love to get at some of these characters. Some direct conversation would be nice. Just to say, one, you don?t know **** about what you?re talking about. And we can break down everything they?ve ever [said]. I can make a list. There?s a few of these guys where I could just get a list of everything they?ve ever said, that they thought was right, and [I could tell them] every single thing they?ve said is wrong."

"And so, in what world do you have any credibility anywhere, to any- one?," he continued. "I would love the opportunity to just say to the world, and to fandom in general, who these fakers are and what should be done to them, or with them. It?s just a bunch of BS. In regards to that toxic fandom, or it?s ?a win for toxic fandom,? again, in what world does this ?toxic fandom? raise hundreds of thousands of dollars for suicide prevention? How is that toxic fandom? They?ve probably achieved more than any other fan base, [and done more] good than any other group. So I don?t understand."

While I find the MCU films disposable and can only enjoy them once or twice, I can't say the Snyderverse is even in the same realm when it comes to structure, world building, and overall storytelling. MOS was a good start as was WW, but that's where it ends.

I feel like Marvel has done a bad job with the universe in relation to Earth. Aliens in GOTG showing up in the 70s, no big deal. Capt Marvel in the 90s, oh this is Earth and then grabs a payphone and then able to communicate no problem. Just seems very odd to me when a bunch of other planets are connected and visited regularly in ships. Then the space travel in GOTG2 with Rocket and Yondu was rather silly and can travel a far distance in no time. Just oddities I didn't think fit seamlessly in the MCU universe.

WB is wacky

JP joker makes 1B without China and they are concentrating on Leto Joker

Is JP Joker being saved for a special crossover event

I mean they are making leto like JP joker so I'm sure they want to disntance themselves from lil Wayne joker as much as possible.

Snyder on the haters. He's talking about some of you! :lol

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/just...-win-for-toxic-fandom-crowd-a182189#gs.s0nrx3

"I just think that?s sour grapes. There?s really no other way to say it," the director told author Sean O'Connell when asked for his response to the naysayers. "We know the people who were the architects of that narrative, and it?s pretty obvious what their agenda is. Those are people that I?ve been held back from confronting, by wiser people in the room. Because I?d love to get at some of these characters. Some direct conversation would be nice. Just to say, one, you don?t know **** about what you?re talking about. And we can break down everything they?ve ever [said]. I can make a list. There?s a few of these guys where I could just get a list of everything they?ve ever said, that they thought was right, and [I could tell them] every single thing they?ve said is wrong."

"And so, in what world do you have any credibility anywhere, to any- one?," he continued. "I would love the opportunity to just say to the world, and to fandom in general, who these fakers are and what should be done to them, or with them. It?s just a bunch of BS. In regards to that toxic fandom, or it?s ?a win for toxic fandom,? again, in what world does this ?toxic fandom? raise hundreds of thousands of dollars for suicide prevention? How is that toxic fandom? They?ve probably achieved more than any other fan base, [and done more] good than any other group. So I don?t understand."

Zach better be careful before he goes full Rian Johnson lol

I mean they are making leto like JP joker so I'm sure they want to disntance themselves from lil Wayne joker as much as possible.

Good point

When Batman says the F word it makes me feel like i’m watching a sophisticated adult drama with an important life changing message

Zach better be careful before he goes full Rian Johnson lol

Good point

Dude would be justified. The media have been absolutely disgusting around this whole thing, I really don?t understand their agenda.

Only the Fans have been golden. They bright a movie back and raised thousands as Zack said. I?ve never seen that.

I don?t see how that?s even remotely close to mad man Johnson X-D

It's officially recieved an R rating for violence and some language.

https://www.ign.com/articles/the-justice-league-snyder-cut-rated-r-by-mpaa

Sounds like a very soft R though.

So this is a 4 hour movie, right? 240 minutes? Interesting. Per that article there's only 150 minutes of previously unseen footage, meaning Snyder's reusing 90 minutes (1-1/2 hours!) of the 120 minute 2017 release. Given that he's on record saying he'd never use any of the stuff that Whedon filmed, that leaves only 30 minutes of the first film (25%) as attributable to Whedon. So for those revisionists wondering why Snyder is still credited as the director for the first version (despite trying to completely disown it), there's your answer. :lol

So this is a 4 hour movie, right? 240 minutes? Interesting. Per that article there's only 150 minutes of previously unseen footage, meaning Snyder's reusing 90 minutes (1-1/2 hours!) of the 120 minute 2017 release. Given that he's on record saying he'd never use any of the stuff that Whedon filmed, that leaves only 30 minutes of the first film (25%) as attributable to Whedon. So for those revisionists wondering why Snyder is still credited as the director for the first version (despite trying to completely disown it), there's your answer. :lol

Umm

savage

So we might see Zach say the studio screwed him again and then we are back to square one lol

Meh, I?ll believe it if Zack said it..

No way more than half of the original was Snyders.

It's officially recieved an R rating for violence and some language.

https://www.ign.com/articles/the-justice-league-snyder-cut-rated-r-by-mpaa

Sounds like a very soft R though.

CiNMls6.gif

I was hoping for some more Battfleck butt.

And you'd put faith in IGN numbers....

Meh, I?ll believe it if Zack said it..

No way more than half of the original was Snyders.

He did. Back in November he said there was 2-1/2 hours of unseen content. I just did the math.

https://screenrant.com/justice-league-snyder-cut-new-footage-how-much/

And you'd put faith in IGN numbers....

Actually I was putting my faith in Zack's concept of time, which is probably even less reliable. :lol

Back