Zack Snyder's Justice League

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Zack Snyder's Justice League coming in 2021

I would think, given that it's been almost 3 years since release and he's got about another year to put it together that will have been a lot of time for him to think over how he would cut it and could ultimately produce a better cut than what he originally would have done if he had finished the movie himself for the original release. It'll also help that it got a release to audiences so he has a lot of feedback on elements that people liked or disliked.

I'm ****ing stoked about this. I never thought it would happen. Very happy for Synder too. I'm part of the minority that enjoyed MOS and BvS.

Pretty exciting news for sure for many of us I'm sure. Those of us who liked Zack's vision will no doubt be looking forward to this. The usual naysayers here will just be negative about everything as usual.

Zack Snyder's Justice League coming in 2021

Snyder is saying and I quote:

IT WILL BE AN ENTIRELY NEW THING

WB demanded it be broken into 6 episodes while Snyder pushed for a single very long movie at 3.5 to 4 hours but FOR NOW it looks like he lost that battle.

Behind the scenes Cavill had to apologize to Snyder for some production drama behind the scenes they didn?t speak with each other for quite sometime that was actually one of the roadblocks that needed to be worked out, egos and hurt feelings.

If its an entirely new thing it looks like it will be jumping straight into new Snyder cut 2.0

Can?t wait for fans to demand original Snyder cut 1.0 lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Yeah, I read about the "entirely new thing", but so far it seems they haven't made up their minds about one long movie or 4 episodes, let alone that each episode would be 35 minutes long...
Where are you getting this info from?
Just curious.

Now that's great news!

source.gif

WB demanded it be broken into 6 episodes while Snyder pushed for a single very long movie at 3.5 to 4 hours but FOR NOW it looks like he lost that battle.

Behind the scenes Cavill had to apologize to Snyder for some production drama behind the scenes they didn?t speak with each other for quite sometime that was actually one of the roadblocks that needed to worked out, egos and hard feelings.

If its an entirely new thing it looks like it will be jumping straight into new Snyder cut 2.0

So it won't be the actual, original Snyder cut that people have been whining for? lol

Maybe when this version is found lacking the diehards will defend it, saying if we watch the last season of the Justice League cartoon series from the early 2000s everything makes sense. Sort of like a certain prequel trilogy in another well-known film franchise that shall not be named. :D

Lol what if it sucks still. Will fans demand another cut?

If it sucks it sucks most of us just want to see the JL. DCEU has already gone in an e new direction so if it sucks it doesn't matter.

But if it?s successful what will happen to the Pattinson Batman?

Zack Snyder's Justice League coming in 2021

Yeah, I read about the "entirely new thing", but so far it seems they haven't made up their minds about one long movie or 4 episodes, let alone that each episode would be 35 minutes long...
Where are you getting this info from?
Just curious.

Just a family member and their circle of friends i?m chatting with who in one capacity or another work in office and tech jobs in the entertainment and media industry nothing concrete just gossip lol

Lol what if it sucks still. Will fans demand another cut?

But if it?s successful what will happen to the Pattinson Batman?

Great question i?m confused but probably no more than WB seems to be lol

Like what is the end goal here.

Did WB leave the door open for Affleck, Cavill and the DCEU to return if this is a huge critical and financial success.

If it is that good then would it not be worthy of a theatrical release.

If it is a failure I will say this Snyder is DONE in that industry for good like more than he is now lol

He is putting his reputation his neck really on the line here a huge gamble that will either pay off big time and bring him renewed respect glory and fame OR it will be his undoing.

Based off his BvS cut i?m going with the latter lol

The DC universe is already lost.

This doesn't matter to me.

I rather they spend time and money on an actual plan for a new good DC Cinematic Universe than trying to polish turds.

I personally don’t think it has anything to lose, but nothing really to gain either. Same with Snyder. His DCEU vision is already controversial as it is. It’s not like if this is poor, the ones who already disliked his vision as it is are going to dislike him even more. If you didn’t like his vision to begin with, odds are you probably won’t like this either. It’s like the BvS UE. If you didn’t like the tone and direction of the characters to begin with in the theatrical release, the UE wasn’t going to fix that. If you simply thought the film had some holes and felt incomplete, it fixed a lot of that.

Even though I personally liked Snyder’s take on the characters and liked MoS and BvS UE, I was never one to clamor for a JL Snyder cut. What’s done was done to me, the overall universe felt like a chaotic mess and still does. The fact that they’re releasing this in whatever way they’re releasing it, a Snyder cut 2.0, to me kind of reflects that. Even if this turns out to be good, I doubt it’ll change much as far as the entire universe.

They’ve already kind of established that they’re just going to go in separate individual directions with these characters because they couldn’t get it done as one cohesive universe and tried to rush that, so I think a cohesive DC universe at this point is beyond saving. Especially with Affleck being out and you having already established him as being the Batman with these current actors and actresses in this universe.

I don't know if there is a chance for Batfleck to come back or not, but I think if successful, there could be some sort of part 2 that finishes with Darkseid at least. He was supposed to be in the original cut to begin with. I also think this could lead to another MOS movie with Cavell because from what I've read, they might be planning on using him in the Black Adam movie anyways. The Patterson Bats could just be another one off like the Joker.

Just a family member and their circle of friends i?m chatting with who in one capacity or another work in office and tech jobs in the entertainment and media industry nothing concrete just gossip lol

Great question i?m confused but probably no more than WB seems to be lol

Like what is the end goal here.

Did WB leave the door open for Affleck, Cavill and the DCEU to return if this is a huge critical and financial success.

If it is that good then would it not be worthy of a theatrical release.

If it is a failure I will say this Snyder is DONE in that industry for good like more than he is now lol

He is putting his reputation his neck really on the line here a huge gamble that will either pay off big time and bring him renewed respect glory and fame OR it will be his undoing.

Based off his BvS cut i?m going with the latter lol

I honestly don?t understand there form of thought. They wanted to reboot the universe right? They wanted to move away from it all . So will they still be continuing the Snyder verse or doing a whole new thing.

Hopefully Pattinson isn?t a younger affleck Batman cause that would suck imo.

WB is really stupid. They should of just left his cut alone. Now they have a new Batman and Snyder fans to deal with.

Behind the scenes Cavill had to apologize to Snyder for some production drama behind the scenes they didn?t speak with each other for quite sometime that was actually one of the roadblocks that needed to be worked out, egos and hurt feelings.

I was thinking the same thing, if this comes out and sucks, there are going to be several people in this forum flatlining in unison. The survivors will then ban together to demand the True, Unaltered, uninterfered with, ultimate, Super-Snyder, for-the-fans version.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I don't know if there is a chance for Batfleck to come back or not, but I think if successful, there could be some sort of part 2 that finishes with Darkseid at least. He was supposed to be in the original cut to begin with. I also think this could lead to another MOS movie with Cavell because from what I've read, they might be planning on using him in the Black Adam movie anyways. The Patterson Bats could just be another one off like the Joker.

Why would it be a one off? That would make no sense. Also it was never confirmed joker is a one off. They are talking about sequels for that film.

It?s just WB doesn?t no what they want. They don?t know wether to continue the Snyder verse or reboot.

What's your source on Cavill and Snyder being on bad terms? I've never heard about any of that until now.

Hopefully Pattinson isn?t a younger affleck Batman cause that would suck imo.

WB is really stupid. They should of just left his cut alone. Now they have a new Batman and Snyder fans to deal with.

My sentiments also.

Why would it be a one off? That would make no sense. Also it was never confirmed joker is a one off. They are talking about sequels for that film.

It?s just WB doesn?t no what they want. They don?t know wether to continue the Snyder verse or reboot.

By “one off,” I presume he meant that it not be connected to the DCEU/Snyder-verse, hopefully like Pattinson Bats, just worded incorrectly. And yeah, I agree the the ones who have their heads up their collective asses on this is WB. All they were concerned with was playing catch up to the MCU as quickly as possible, whose universe was already well developed.

Back