Zack Snyder's Justice League

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4 hours and they didn’t even explain what the ALE was and how it worked lol

I don't even know what that means. :dunno

DE192051-A784-4708-A577-2C16CB3B9725.jpeg

:confused:

I feel so old.

Oh snap!

Snyder latest interview he just blasted WB saying they had demands on his new cut due to franchising which he felt betrayed his promise to the fans to deliver his full vision.

I’m actually happy that WB told him no GL corp at the end because I think MM works so much better

But they told him not to touch upon the Darkseid ideology but he says he ignored their demand on that one but I think that is where the lack of explanation on the ALE is coming from so I don’t think he fully ignored that demand.

Wait so they didn't give him more millions and millions of dollars with no strings attached to remake his weird square curiosity?

The nerve! FU WB! :lol

Saw it last night....it's....the same movie. Don't get me wrong, it's much better, more fleshed out, feels more coherent. I don't know why I was expecting things to go a bit differently. Maybe with JL being mostly Whedon I expected this to go in a different direction towards the end and the Whedon story was to make a 2 hour movie, but this is the same movie just longer and better executed. That's on my misunderstanding I guess.

Wait so they didn't give him more millions and millions of dollars with no strings attached to remake his weird square curiosity?

The nerve! FU WB! :lol

He said they agreed to the movie being called the Snyder Cut so he was baffled why they started on him right away with their demands.

He said he took the whatever approach and remained faithful to his vision.

Muchas gracias! :duff

I feel like the homeless guy in the Whedon cut with the I TRIED sign discussing these newfangled moofies.

:lol :lol

Man it’s good to have you back lol

Saw it last night....it's....the same movie. Don't get me wrong, it's much better, more fleshed out, feels more coherent. I don't know why I was expecting things to go a bit differently. Maybe with JL being mostly Whedon I expected this to go in a different direction towards the end and the Whedon story was to make a 2 hour movie, but this is the same movie just longer and better executed. That's on my misunderstanding I guess.

Whedon Cut = Tomato

ZS Cut = Tomatoe

Close but different lol

He said they agreed to the movie being called the Snyder Cut so he was baffled why they started on him right away with their demands.

He said he took the whatever approach and remained faithful to his vision.

:lol :lol

Man it’s good to have you back lol

But didn't this all start with him like "they want to cut it into a series so i guess i'll do that."

I dunno, I feel like he shouldn't cry about his unprecedented opportunity. Was he sidetracked from the Sucker Punch anniversary box set to do this?

Good to be here reading you fine fellows again! When's the next Star Wars disaster? :lol

Oh snap!

Snyder latest interview he just blasted WB saying they had demands on his new cut due to franchising which he felt betrayed his promise to the fans to deliver his full vision.

I?m actually happy that WB told him no GL corp at the end because I think MM works so much better

But they told him not to touch upon the Darkseid ideology but he says he ignored their demand on that one but I think that is where the lack of explanation on the ALE is coming from so I don?t think he fully ignored that demand.

Yep I just read that too. They said "make it a cul-de-sac with a definitive ending, no epilogue, no Knightmare vision of things to come" and he said "eff you, every superhero movie hints at new battles to be fought even if they're never shown on screen." Go Zack. :rock

I see the Knightmare finale as just the Zack Snyder version of Batman 89 ending with Keaton seeing the Batsignal light up or Raimi Spider-Man ending with Peter swinging with the helicopters to face whatever unnamed foe.

There's always some new threat on the horizon.

Yep I just read that too. They said "make it a cul-de-sac with a definitive ending, no epilogue, no Knightmare vision of things to come" and he said "eff you, every superhero movie hints at new battles to be fought even if they're never shown on screen." Go Zack. :rock

I see the Knightmare finale as just the Zack Snyder version of Batman 89 ending with Keaton seeing the Batsignal light up or Raimi Spider-Man ending with Peter swinging with the helicopters to face whatever unnamed foe.

There's always some new threat on the horizon.

I bet the compromise was him making it a dream vs a vision.

Bed = dream

Chair = vision (especially with Flash’s head screaming at you in your present space lol)

I could see that.

I guess DC now has its apocalyptic future war that we'll never fully see just like Terminator, lol. The upside is that Knightmare will forever be an awesome untainted sequence two times over (just like T1 and T2 future war was before the sequels arrived.)

That was a pretty awesome eff you the team gave Darkseid at the end. :)

I wonder what the 15 or 20 extra minutes that Zack shot to complete this release were.

Oh it was the dream at the end with Joker they all were filmed for that new scene.

Flash was filmed on his Potter set via Zoom and Affleck was not even on set with Leto.

Movie magic.

Watched the entire film last night Holy **** that was freakin epic- 4 hours of pure superhero bliss. My 11 year old son made it all 4 hours, eyes glued to the set which is probably the best compliment i can give it. The last 3 hour + movie i watched with him (lotr two towers directors cut) we had to split it over 2 nights because it was just too long for him. When the credits finally rolled, he actually wanted more he was asking about post credit scenes at 12 am lol. I cannot wait for the 4k disk to drop so i can actually see it in dolby vision and hear the atmos track. We are already planning a snyder marathon day (at my sons?s request) - mos-unrated bvs-zs justice league straight thru all in one day. What is that like 9-12 hours lol

Having had some more time to think about it, I will add this to epic list of bullet points no one?s ever gonna read :lol ...

... this film felt like it belonged to someone. There was a vision here, whatever you say about the execution, it seldom felt like a bland, design-by-committee product.

Zach just ... whipped it out to see what we?d say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watched the entire film last night Holy **** that was freakin epic- 4 hours of pure superhero bliss. My 11 year old son made it all 4 hours, eyes glued to the set which is probably the best compliment i can give it. The last 3 hour + movie i watched with him (lotr two towers directors cut) we had to split it over 2 nights because it was just too long for him. When the credits finally rolled, he actually wanted more he was asking about post credit scenes at 12 am lol. I cannot wait for the 4k disk to drop so i can actually see it in dolby vision and hear the atmos track. We are already planning a snyder marathon day (at my sons?s request) - mos-unrated bvs-zs justice league straight thru all in one day. What is that like 9-12 hours lol

Yep I can think of no bigger compliment than watching a four hour movie and wishing it was longer, lol. That's exactly how I felt. I enjoyed pretty much every minute of it.

Back