Zack Snyder's Justice League

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good news is that you could cut cable and focus on fewer choices if you wish.

Very true. It feels like as always companies get greedy and want a streaming platform for themselves. Even tho they barely have any content

These snippets that have been coming out look fanatic. You guys complaining must be out your damn minds! Cognitive dissonance levels.

HBO Max is sort of dead in the water in the sense that they rolled out their platform without universal release and having contracts still existing with regional companies outside of themselves. So no idea how they'll gauge its success or not, I can't imagine on subscriptions alone on HBO Max.

The way they?ve handled the release is mind boggling. WB has the best content hands down of anyone.

We still don?t have it or even a window of when to will come to Europe, or if ever in UK.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These snippets that have been coming out look fanatic. You guys complaining must be out your damn minds! Cognitive dissonance levels.

The way they?ve handled the release is mind boggling. WB has the best content hands down of anyone.

We still don?t have it or even a window of when to will come to Europe, or if ever in UK.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is coming to the UK and Europe the same day as everywhere else, 18th. Through avenues such as NowTV (where HBO have a deal with SKY), Youtube etc. how much AT+T benefit from these deals with this type of release is beyond me. Had HBO Max been universally implemented then they would surely reap the benefits of new subscriptions to their own services a lot more - because as you say, HBO have the better content. Disney has **** all if you're not a parent you can fob your kids off with Disney animated shows, and Netflix is great for original content and getting better with its film library but in terms of established and acclaimed films WB and HBO would be the one in the number one spot for sure.

it's a shame because AT+T are the ones that greenlighted this cut, not WB, WB wants nothing to be a part of it, and yet in a move that could have seen HBO get a real boost in numbers are squandering it because they were shortsighted in the platform wars.

so I'm just hoping, if this cut is really good and a solid offering of Snyder's universe, that there is some level of gauging how successful this single release has been. It's frustrating because no one will just be able to boil down its success via ratings boosts.

Even more frustrating, all the very vocal haters who have no life will illegally download it and waste 4 hours of their lives on top of the hours they've already wasted on continuing to hate something which they've established to not like.

Too bad it's a crappy copy or whatever...

Not too impressed with Hercules or whoever the bearded guy is supposed to be. And did Snyder copy his own "Darius placing his hand sexily on Leonidas's shoulder" scene? I have to say Leonidas was taking it more like a man than Superman... :wink1:

But, I'm still hyped for this! :yess:

Man, some of those shots in that WW teaser with the ropey green screen, inconsistent lighting and the aspect ratio really make some of this stuff look like an old tv show. Then other shots in the trailers look gorgeous. I hope the jumps in quality aren't too distracting.

Too bad it's a crappy copy or whatever...

Not too impressed with Hercules or whoever the bearded guy is supposed to be. And did Snyder copy his own "Darius placing his hand sexily on Leonidas's shoulder" scene? I have to say Leonidas was taking it more like a man than Superman... :wink1:

But, I'm still hyped for this! :yess:

I think the bearded guy is Zeus, if I?m remembering correctly. That part was in the theatrical cut, but they changed Darkseid to Steppenwolf for God knows why.

Leto is doing the old laugh.

MRljBgE.png

Man, some of those shots in that WW teaser with the ropey green screen, inconsistent lighting and the aspect ratio really make some of this stuff look like an old tv show. Then other shots in the trailers look gorgeous. I hope the jumps in quality aren't too distracting.

Yeah, the opening shot is particularly bad...

EDIT: Actually, it's the second shot, after the title card.

Back