Zack Snyder's Justice League - what's your wish list?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd pick up an HT figure of this Joker for sure. Leto deserves better for his version. Everyone says they're tired of the same old thing and they want something new then they **** on the guy when they get it.
View attachment 508440

Love it, I don't know what but there's something I just love about Leto's Joker, not your atypical approach to it and also not trying to rip off what's come before. Risk taking is better than treading the line, I don't know, it just works for me - can't wait to see him in ZSJL, never thought I'd get to see him tackle it again.

Absolutely hoping HT jumps on this, the AA Joker toy fair exclusive is still probably the best head sculpt Hot Toys have made.

I can only see a black suit Superman in the wings as in terms of any new heroes revealed

Everybody else is the same, so no need to make duplicates. I will be really shocked if another WW is made with the WW84 version upcoming :horror

If anything I only see a HT BS Sup, parademon or Darkseid coming out , if it happens :lecture

I can understand the slow sells like Aquaman and Flash not getting a reissue (especially with solo Aquaman still available) and probably not WW with the '84 version currently available for PO, but it would be cool to get a reissue of some figures. I know Marvel/Disney has HT in their pocket, but considering the reissues they've done, it would be nice to have some DC reissues. Superman sold out pretty fast after release.

Seems other high end companies like WETA Workshop are getting in on the action. So surely Hot Toys is working on something

Screenshot 2021-03-10 at 21.59.46.jpg

I think we'd get a Darkseid figure if JL2 and 3 were still likely to happen. At the cost of developing a brand new body it seems unlikely if its just one and done.

Same with Cyborg. If there had been JL sequels and a solo movie HT would have made that figure with plenty of opportunity to reuse the body.

I think we'd get a Darkseid figure if JL2 and 3 were still likely to happen. At the cost of developing a brand new body it seems unlikely if its just one and done.

Same with Cyborg. If there had been JL sequels and a solo movie HT would have made that figure with plenty of opportunity to reuse the body.

I think that HT could use the Thanos base body for Darkseid. He looks to be of similar size. Sure arms may need to be remoulds and legs may need to be extended slightly but I think it could almost work.

But yes there would probably need to be JL2 for them to go to that extent. Prove me wrong HT !

The fact that they haven?t announced anything while every other company seems to worried me. Guess hot toys will keep pumping out the same characters and franchises over and over again.

Hopefully soosoo or toys era gives us a darkseid.

Hot Toys normally kills it with aged wrinkled faces. Shouldn't be a problem here [emoji23]

Use of Thanos under body with new silicon outer muscle etc would totally work I think.

68579e42e55b13444dd20ff1ee136a0a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The fact that they haven?t announced anything while every other company seems to worried me. Guess hot toys will keep pumping out the same characters and franchises over and over again.

Hopefully soosoo or toys era gives us a darkseid.

HT normally waits until after the reveal to announce anything. I wouldn't be expecting any announcements until next Friday at the earliest.

Exactly !! On March 18th when ZSJL premiers, HT will probably announce a new Sesame Street Cosbaby line.

You just reminded me they made a Winnie the Pooh. And a Beauty and the Beast Belle...

I guess every now and then Mickey the Mouse forces Hot Toys to make stuff and porcelain Stormtroopers on the side.

Exactly !! On March 18th when ZSJL premiers, HT will probably announce a new Sesame Street Cosbaby line.

It's funny, because it's true. I always think if DC had the impact Marvel has then it might be different. There are so many great DC properties not being realized, or properly realized, that it makes you sick. Remains to be seen.

A well sculpted Darkseid should do well. I hope for those who want this that it gets made. This face though, seems to be a little flat and without structure, like it's letting the glowing eyes do the heavy lifting. For my money, I wish there was more Jack Kirby influence to be found. Reminds me of the Doomsday/Steppenwolf problems; not memorable in execution. Others may not see it that way.

Hot Toys normally kills it with aged wrinkled faces. Shouldn't be a problem here [emoji23]

Use of Thanos under body with new silicon outer muscle etc would totally work I think.

68579e42e55b13444dd20ff1ee136a0a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A well sculpted Darkseid should do well. I hope for those who want this that it gets made. This face though, seems to be a little flat and without structure, like it's letting the glowing eyes do the heavy lifting. For my money, I wish there was more Jack Kirby influence to be found. Reminds me of the Doomsday/Steppenwolf problems; not memorable in execution. Others may not see it that way.

I feel blessed that I never read a lot of the comics, so I don't have all the baggage of characters not being this, or not being quite that. I take a far simpler view. This particular take on the character looks bad ass and epic !! And we're getting a live action version !!

Look at it this way. Would you prefer no live action Darkseid ??? Or just continue to complain that little things are not quite right ?

Back