1/6 Zack Snyder's Justice League - 1/6th scale Knightmare Batman and Superman Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone think this is a good starting off point for someone collecting their first DC Hot Toys? I'd like to collect this and maybe the next Wonder Woman if they do another one in her main outfit without sculpted hair. Then I'll have Knightmare, Black suit Superman and Wonder Woman.

There is also a more than trivial chance of Cavill's Superman turning up in Black Adam which is just about to start filming. (Cavill and The Rock share the same promotor or whatever they're called). Plus the Rock definitely wants a showdown between Superman and Black Adam.

So maybe another chance for Hot Toys to release another blue and red Superman ??

There is also a more than trivial chance of Cavill's Superman turning up in Black Adam which is just about to start filming. (Cavill and The Rock share the same promotor or whatever they're called). Plus the Rock definitely wants a showdown between Superman and Black Adam.

So maybe another chance for Hot Toys to release another blue and red Superman ??

I saw that. Rock has big time sway in Hollywood. He and his team are definitely pulling for Cavil.

What I?m confused about however, is that Black Adam is a Shazam villain. I wonder how that will all work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw that. Rock has big time sway in Hollywood. He and his team are definitely pulling for Cavil.

What I?m confused about however, is that Black Adam is a Shazam villain. I wonder how that will all work.

They did face each other in comics and animation..
1343f7639922196c8b0ea0331b1fe61c.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

It was the worst part of the film anyway. Jared Leto did not redeem himself.

I'll get this if they redo the Cavill headsculpt.
For you maybe, I thought it was great, not the best part in the film but I wanted more of that storyline. In my opinion he did a better job then suicide squad. At least here he was actually menacing and his conversation with Batman was on a personal level. The only thing that they should have removed was when he said "who's going to give you a reach around" everything else was great between him and Batfleck. Plus it's the first time we actually see both Batman and Joker have a interaction in this universe.

Huh? You sure you watched the right movie? Or is this something else?
Both the regular in color ZSJL film and the Justice is Grey edition are the same film. I apparently thought that there was going to be more to the Knightmare scene at the end of the Justice Is Grey version which there wasn't.

For you maybe, I thought it was great, not the best part in the film but I wanted more of that storyline. In my opinion he did a better job then suicide squad. At least here he was actually menacing and his conversation with Batman was on a personal level. The only thing that they should have removed was when he said "who's going to give you a reach around" everything else was great between him and Batfleck. Plus it's the first time we actually see both Batman and Joker have a interaction in this universe.

He more or less redeemed himself for me. I?m very visual and his look here is incredible, unique and true to Joker. Love it, I?ll buy the HotToys if we get one.

Why do people keep saying that about that line. Sounds like standard Joker whackiness to me

He more or less redeemed himself for me. I?m very visual and his look here is incredible, unique and true to Joker. Love it, I?ll buy the HotToys if we get one.

Why do people keep saying that about that line. Sounds like standard Joker whackiness to me

Agreed.
It's like he is saying Batman is his equal and soulmate..but in an opposite way.. it makes total sense...

I use BVS trinity with JL aqua and flash... hoping for cyborg.. and waiting for knightmare bats and black suit Supes..
4c1128a596a4695b2b3ceac0eb5f1b26.jpg

This would be the set-up I do also just in the sense that I’d use the BvS Trinity in a JL display to represent Supes, Bats and WW. Very nice.

My sentiments also. I also read this morning that Leto actually ad-libbed that line off the top of his head and Snyder loved it because it perfectly conveyed the twisted love-hate relationship that Joker sees himself and Batman as having.

https://www.cinemablend.com/news/25...-ad-libbed-with-ben-affleck-in-justice-league

I think the Rock just wants to go up against someone with bigger status than Shazam, and Superman is it.

I use BVS trinity with JL aqua and flash... hoping for cyborg.. and waiting for knightmare bats and black suit Supes..

Nice. I now wish I picked up the Aquaman and Flash. Missed out since I stopped after I heard there would be no Cyborg.

Nice. I now wish I picked up the Aquaman and Flash. Missed out since I stopped after I heard there would be no Cyborg.
Unfortunately, here in Asian, i have to PO almost all figures..do not have the luxury to wait until it arrives..
So, at the point of PO, i was not aware that they are not gonna give me cyborg...
Anyway, no regrets, AQ and FL are fine figures..

This would be the set-up I do also just in the sense that I?d use the BvS Trinity in a JL display to represent Supes, Bats and WW. Very nice.

Personally, i prefer BVS Bats and Supes.
JL Bats looks too bulky.
JL supes too colorful.

I dig it!!!!!! I went all in as well but with p1 instead of hot toys. Unite the 6!!! Also ordered P1 zsjl black suit supes, when i get him ill move the blue/red suit somewhere else

0F39E0A4-5FA3-4B4C-B913-F7FC62AE69C2.jpg

I preordered this. Im not the biggest DC guy but I like these more unique looks for the characters.

Man, I really want black suit Superman but I don't want Knightmare Batman at all. I might be on board with the 2 pack if the included Batman was in the style he was seen for most of the actual movie, and not the atrocious tacked on knightmare at the end. Even better if they just let me order Superman individually.

Plus I don't like that Superman comes with the old angry knightmare sculpt, would much prefer something more genial. Maybe a hint of a smile to match his demeanor near the of the ZSJL? And then give the stoic headsculpt the laser eyes instead, better matching when he used it in ZSJL.
Colors don't seem quite right either, boots and cape should be slightly lighter shades of charcoal compared the the rest of the black, right? And the hair is totally off isnt it?

If Superman got a standalone release with accurate colors and replaced the second evil headsculpt with a new ZSJL sculpt I'd be 110% in. But this...I just can't pull the trigger on this slapped together rerelease version bundled with something i dont even want.

Back