1/6 Zack Snyder's Justice League - 1/6th scale Knightmare Batman and Superman Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And there I was thinking Michael Keaton was one of the few universally-liked actors no one had anything bad to say probably ever, that was until...

**** him. He sounds like such a pansy.

Why the vitriol? Because of covid concerns? Because he, like his character, enjoys solitude? Because he is perhaps playing a negotiating tactic like most do when it comes to big Hollywood productions? Or perhaps because he is getting up there in age, doesn't have to worry about money, only how he uses the fleeting time he has available to do the things he cares about the most?

Now back on topic, I was never really a huge fan of the DC Snyderverse save for a couple of concepts and scenes, but I gotta say, kudos for him for pulling off a four-hour film of this scope. The knightmare scene with our pale friend is easily my favourite scene. The fittingly dream-like way it keeps going in and out of focus and how his blurred silhouette is even more frightening, with that nasty, seemingly oily mouth. I loved the twist-reveal. Affleck's performance is also very powerful.

The one thing that stood out about the cowl was how Affleck's nose would sometimes look through. You can see his face being narrower, which i felt fit the "real world logic" of a post-apocalyptic setting. Generally, I thought Batfleck was a bit too beefed up with the costume on top of everything in these films, so the narrower frame and the Knightmare outfit helped the overall look, IMO.

Last edited:
And there I was thinking Michael Keaton was one of the few universally-liked actors no one had anything bad to say probably ever, that was until...

Why the vitriol? Because of covid concerns? Because he, like his character, enjoys solitude? Because he is perhaps playing a negotiating tactic like most do when it comes to big Hollywood productions? Or perhaps because he is getting up there in age, doesn't have to worry about money, only how he uses the fleeting time he has available to do the things he cares about the most?

Now back on topic, I was never really a huge fan of the DC Snyderverse save for a couple of concepts and scenes, but I gotta say, kudos for him for pulling off a four-hour film of this scope. The knightmare scene with our pale friend is easily my favourite scene. The fittingly dream-like way it keeps going in and out of focus and how his blurred silhouette is even more frightening, with that nasty, seemingly oily mouth. I loved the twist-reveal. Affleck's performance is also very powerful.

The one thing that stood out about the cowl was how Affleck's nose would sometimes look through. You can see his face being narrower, which i felt fit the "real world logic" of a post-apocalyptic setting. Generally, I thought Batfleck was a bit too beefed up with the costume on top of everything in these films, so the narrower frame and the Knightmare outfit helped the overall look, IMO.

I was more or less talking about his response to covid, since that seems to be his main reasoning for questioning whether or not he’ll be in the movie. I don’t sympathize with millionaire Hollywood elitists who are afraid to film a movie because they think they’re going to die from a virus which has a mortality rate of about 1%. Liking someone as an actor and as a person are two completely different things. I’ve liked most of his films, he’s a great actor. As a person.. not so much.

I was more or less talking about his response to covid, since that seems to be his main reasoning for questioning whether or not he’ll be in the movie. I don’t sympathize with millionaire Hollywood elitists who are afraid to film a movie because they think they’re going to die from a virus which has a mortality rate of about 1%. Liking someone as an actor and as a person are two completely different things. I’ve liked most of his films, he’s a great actor. As a person.. not so much.

Who are the people most at risk ? Older people. How old is Keaton : 69 years. Does he have lung issues ?? Maybe ?

For him it's a legitimate risk imo.

For me this is more about the state of WB. They clearly have no idea what they are doing over there, not getting him nailed down if that is in fact what they are planning for the Flash movie.

Disney must be laughing their ass off at these statements from Sarnoff and Keaton today in Variety.

Affleck actually looked great in general, I?m really hoping the movies being well received and his health will let us get HIS Batman film. The script is apparently fantastic. And he?s the best Batman ever ever had imo

I was more or less talking about his response to covid, since that seems to be his main reasoning for questioning whether or not he?ll be in the movie. I don?t sympathize with millionaire Hollywood elitists who are afraid to film a movie because they think they?re going to die from a virus which has a mortality rate of about 1%. Liking someone as an actor and as a person are two completely different things. I?ve liked most of his films, he?s a great actor. As a person.. not so much.

That?s a randomly harsh view for a reasonable fear dude. Remember he?s an old man, so he is vulnerable. And these sets haven?t been the best, I recall Pattenson got it.

I won?t miss him if he steps down, they literally have a perfect casting in Jeffrey Dean Morgan for Thomas Wayne Batman, it?s an actual shame we wouldn?t get it for a cameo that doesn?t even make as much sense!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

According to another Snyder interview I saw recently, the original idea of the baby being Bruce's was to introduce a dilemma as to whether he brings back Clark.

Bruce sees Lois as his only way to leave the cave behind and have a normal life. But he knows she still loves Clark, and if he brings him back, he'll lose her.

Affleck actually looked great in general, I?m really hoping the movies being well received and his health will let us get HIS Batman film. The script is apparently fantastic. And he?s the best Batman ever ever had imo

Agreed.

Yeah, Snyder said Himself he dropped it. Thank goodness. I would have hated all that. Especially without establishing the characters yet, which I feel like they haven?t properly yet.

I am 1000% for restart the Snyderverse. I however I don?t think TV is the best route. Snyder is a big budget director, I can?t see him making anything small scale, nor do I want to see that world on the cheap

Any link or reference to where he dropped this whole baby thing?
I read the JL script in Dallas, and I really like the the story except for the whole love triangle, baby part.
I love Snyder, but its kinda stupid, Bruce, you already pissed him off before, do you really want to piss off Superman again? lol

Who are the people most at risk ? Older people. How old is Keaton : 69 years. Does he have lung issues ?? Maybe ?

For him it's a legitimate risk imo.

For me this is more about the state of WB. They clearly have no idea what they are doing over there, not getting him nailed down if that is in fact what they are planning for the Flash movie.

Disney must be laughing their ass off at these statements from Sarnoff and Keaton today in Variety.

Im not judging keaton in any way but this covid excuse is being overblown. He has been eligible to get the vaccine for a while now i dont understand why he is bringing up covid when he can be immune. Sure he had legitimate fears but now not so much. Unless he is antivax or refuses to take the vaccine but if that was the case he probably didnt fear the virus to begin with. Id be shocked if a person of his status couldnt have gotten the vaccine on the first day if he really wanted it or was that worried about it. Hell im not even 45 and i got fully vaccinated over 2 weeks ago you just need to want it and be a little resourceful- they arent using them all so if you dont take it they go to waste. They want people vaccinated so they dont inadvertently kill other people and we can get out of these god forsaken masks-if elderly dont show up or fill the spots then any arm is better then no arm because it will help save lives in the long run

I read the JL script in Dallas, and I really like the the story except for the whole love triangle, baby part.
I love Snyder, but its kinda stupid, Bruce, you already pissed him off before, do you really want to piss off Superman again? lol

My sentiments as well.

I’ve always loved Snyder’s vision and style from day one, but the soap opera love triangle also doesn’t appeal to me, either. Just keep it simple with Lois being Clark’s squeeze all the way through and find another deeper motivation for Bruce than Joker simply saying “you’re never one to take the fall yourself” (similar to Cap with Iron Man) as being the reason why he sacrifices himself to keep Lois alive. I’m cool with the baby being Clark’s, as that makes sense and I noticed the pregnancy test in her drawer in this film, but it being Bruce’s makes it seem a little too soap opera-esque to me.

Im not judging keaton in any way but this covid excuse is being overblown. He has been eligible to get the vaccine for a while now i dont understand why he is bringing up covid when he can be immune. Sure he had legitimate fears but now not so much. Unless he is antivax or refuses to take the vaccine but if that was the case he probably didnt fear the virus to begin with. Id be shocked if a person of his status couldnt have gotten the vaccine on the first day if he really wanted it or was that worried about it. Hell im not even 45 and i got fully vaccinated over 2 weeks ago you just need to want it and be a little resourceful- they arent using them all so if you dont take it they go to waste. They want people vaccinated so they dont inadvertently kill other people and we can get out of these god forsaken masks-if elderly dont show up or fill the spots then any arm is better then no arm because it will help save lives in the long run

Here in Ireland even my parents (69 and 74) haven't heard diddly squat about their first vaccine date let alone me. Very slow roll-out.

Well to bring this topic back on track

One sixth kit is doing the coat again. Cut off is anytime according to the site.

Jaxons doin his too
96476170d98b8a31445baacd7394f381.jpg

Honestly he said it multiple times in the many YouTube interviews he?s done recently.

Well to bring this topic back on track

One sixth kit is doing the coat again. Cut off is anytime according to the site.

Where can I buy it, the website seems like it not opening.

Honestly he said it multiple times in the many YouTube interviews he?s done recently.

Where can I buy it, the website seems like it not opening.

Onesixthkit.com site is crashing due to demand apparently. Got my order in this morning and I am thinking of a second one for this set

If I were Snyder, I would've adorned the Knightmare Batman with regalia of all of his Rogues as a "screw you - I survived, you didn't". Bane's Red Goggles, Hush's Coat, Freeze's pistol, Deadshot's eye zoom, Scarecrow's gas canister (laced w/Kryptonite), necklace of Croc's teeth, etc.

If I were Snyder, I would've adorned the Knightmare Batman with regalia of all of his Rogues as a "screw you - I survived, you didn't". Bane's Red Goggles, Hush's Coat, Freeze's pistol, Deadshot's eye zoom, Scarecrow's gas canister (laced w/Kryptonite), necklace of Croc's teeth, etc.

If he really wanted to keep all of that junk and not lose it, wouldn?t it make more sense for him to just keep it all in the Batcave instead of lugging it all around with him wherever he goes?
He?d start losing fights being weighed down by all of his souvenirs.
The villains would get the last laugh, Batman shot dead because he was too slow to dodge a bullet because he was carrying around all of their garbage.

Well said.

Back