1/6 Zack Snyder's Justice League - 1/6th scale Knightmare Batman and Superman Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are the same, there's literally no arguable side here.

knightmare.jpg

Never had a problem with these anyways though, just wish they updated the coat.

I was hoping for a reissue on this Knightmare Batman! I wasn?t trying to pay the amount it?s going for on eBay and forums. I?m sure some will start dumping their current Knightmare before the value drops. [emoji1787][emoji1787]

I mean if they're just going to reuse everything, the price should reflect it.

The Boba Fett two-pack which is all new stuff is cheaper than this two-pack where the only "new" feature is that they painted the suit black.

Agree on that. I can understand Hot Toys' "reusing" on a few levels because it wasn't that long ago (unlike say 2012 Captain America for Endgame) but yes, the price should definitely reflect that, although the price wouldn't be reduced by a lot - but certainly less than $515 ($257.5/figure).

I have a feeling they just hurried a solicit to get it out there more on time with the movie but we will see. The Comic-Con will certainly showcase a
prototype that will tell the true story.

I would have pre-ordered the black suit Superman today if it had gone up individually. At this point I’m not sure about it. I want that version of Superman, but I really don’t want to pay $515 plus tax and shipping for the two pack.

I ordered it. Don’t have that Batman and want Superman. Worst case I’ll try to sell Batman if it’s not my thing. Hopefully there are upgrades though.

They are the same, there's literally no arguable side here.

View attachment 508976

Never had a problem with these anyways though, just wish they updated the coat.

My bad. When I?m wrong I?m wrong. :)
Still looking forward to getting this guy back at a fraction of the cost that I sold him for when I liquidated my entire DCEU collection to streamline the collection. Sold the entire lot to one buyer as a set.
Always wished I had just held on to that one, so still a happy day.

Kind of annoying that they're selling these together and they know EXACTLY what they're doing. So many people that either just want Superman or Knightmare Batman on its own.

I'm only interested in Knightmare Batman and don't care for Supes at all here.

Yeah HT are just banking on the fact that any price on this is still cheaper than the alternative.

I'm not that picky either. I see nothing wrong with either figure. The only thing that would keep me from buying this set is a price tag north of $600.

ehhh....youre buying in the wrong spot. PLENTY of people selling for LESS than 515, with no tax and cheaper shipping. i got mine shipped for under 500. you need to use google. stop feeding sack of s*** sideshow your money.

Kind of annoying that they're selling these together and they know EXACTLY what they're doing. So many people that either just want Superman or Knightmare Batman on its own.

I'm only interested in Knightmare Batman and don't care for Supes at all here.

If you buy, I?ll be happy to buy the Superman figure from you.

Up on Timewalker Toys now. Price is $505 with free shipping. I wonder how long they will last?

How long ago was knightmare batman released? 3-4 years? I don`t expect there to be any sculpt or kit changes so paint apps are the only department where thhere could be noticeable differences in this reissue. have HT`s paint apps improved over that time frame?

$60 deposit though. I don’t use Timewalker very often. Do they normally do NRD’s?

I believe they did a deposit with the Wicket/Leia 2-pack I ordered. Not sure there was one for the Boba 2-pack though.

No, TW rarely uses NRD for HT 6th scale figures. May be the first time, but STILL, this is the best deal.

I ordered but will sell black suit Supes as I alteady have the JL Trinity.

This 2 pk will be pre sold out today at TW IMO.

No, TW rarely uses NRD for HT 6th scale figures. May be the first time, but STILL, this is the best deal.

I ordered but will sell black suit Supes as I alteady have the JL Trinity.

This 2 pk will be pre sold out today at TW IMO.

def NOT the best deal. a good deal for sure, not the best.

Back