Yourmaster's Darth Nihilus Projecting pre orders for 10/25/12

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Yourmaster's Darth Nihilus Sculp 80-85% done feedback on any changes needed!

Hello All Just wanted to throw out a small update here. So Ive had some delay's with the tailor.Things wernt working out with the original tailor and I had to locate and establish a relashionship With a new one!

So things are now looking up And if all goes well with my meeting with her next week Im projecting to start to take pre orders on 10/25/12

At that time will show the final product/price! I have to out source quite a few peace's for this project so I will collect 30$ In advance and then the remainder before shipping about 20-29 days after the pre order has been placed. The 30$ dollars does not even cover 1/3 my cost for producing the out fit and out sourced peace's.

This is my very first full figure custom. Some of the confirmed parts may change slightly but I will update that before pre order's begin.

I look forward to making this figure a reality in your collection's and i thank everyone for the patenice and interest .

Thankful Regards YourMaster

100_0386.jpg

100_0371.jpg

100_0372.jpg

100_0362.jpg

IMG_1206.jpg

Back