Your username?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My username came from a ****** fictional character from a series of books by a ****** writer that may or may not exist.

46370472_614.jpg

I was still riding The Dark Knight hypetrain and I thought there was no better time to be a Batman fan than in 2008, so, there you go.:lol

When I was 9, someone remarked I would be turning 10 soon and how time was flying. Deciding to take a rest after playing outside on a sunny summer afternoon I was relaxing on my bed with a cool breeze blowing in and I felt great. I thought on what that person said (I can't recall who said it) and how great my life was at 9. I could just get up and have my favorite juice and cookie when I wanted, I could have a nap when I wanted, and I could play while adults went to work. I felt awesome! But I recognized that my time would come where I had to grow up, have a job, carry worries that I didn't have as a kid, and I wouldn't have as many choices as to what to do with my time or be taken care of as much as I was then. I decided to take a moment to remember what it felt like at that moment, to be a kid. I also decided to memorize my room, and try to put to memory all the things that made me happy then. It worked. To this day I can bring myself back to that happy moment and it makes me smile. I'm so glad I did. I'm 40 now, but I can recall the joy of being 9. I enjoy being an adult and all the freedoms that come with it, but I think that moment of mindfulness at 9 is helping me keep a little grounded and enjoy some simple things in life. So that relates to my username which I use here and at a couple other places.

I Love Time travel believe in reincarnation and often feel like there can be only one in this Matrix. I have no problem with cutting off your head so i can live forever lol.

1975437-volta-vortex-vacuum-cleaner-u4015f-0.jpg

It was in haste as this^ was sitting right in front of me. I never thought i would be here this long.:lol

Vac was garbage btw..

Back