Your top 5 Hot Toys figures ever released.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are vehicles included? (I know the title says figures, but since there are so few vehicles I thought we could add it to the thread)

If so, hands down it is the TUMBLER!

I do no think Hot Toys will ever be so ambitious again. This will be the Holy Grail of 1/6th collecting for decades! (or until they release the Burtonmobile :) )

No particular order,

1.) T-1000
2.) T2 T-800
3.) T1 T-800
4.) OC Batman
5.) DX Joker

Swap the OC for the DX Batman and I have to agree with you. I'm sure OC would be up there if I could afford it but oh well. :dunno

This thread shows how awesome Hot Toy's figures are. Everybodies top 5 differs, its so hard to just pick 5.

no order.

RE leon leather jacket
gunmetal grey IM
john connor v1
terminator t-600 comic-con concepts version w/ beanie cap (see left)
joker dx

just on the edge are RE STARS figures, iron man I, marcus wright (which i actually do love!), and war machine. i still have not opened my guardian predator yet...

after reading this thread, i am tempted to also buy the joker bank robber version. however, since i already have the joker dx, i may go with the new ezio figure. the costume/accessories look amazing!!!

Last edited:
And though it's not movie related, the PMC 07 limited edition is probably the coolest military figure ever made.

PMC07_4.jpg

btw, anyone know where i can currently pick this figure up (besides ebay)? i had no idea there was a 1/6 macready-looking figure out there and have wanted one for years!!! at least now i have a goal to achieve! :yess:

Hmm, i have to say...

1. Iron Man Mark IV
2. Rambo M65
3. Predator Dutch
4. Tony Stark Mech Test
5. Joker Bank Robber

These are based on what I own.

Kyle Resse
T2 T-800
T-1000 disguise Sarah Connor
Cpl Hicks
T-700

I know two of them are old but to me there an oldie but a goodie :)

1. T2 Terminator
2. Predators Berseker
3. Predators Falconer
4. Iron Man mark IV
5. Iron Man mark VI

Can't really rank the top 5 hot toys ever released, but I can rank the top 5 HT in my collection

1. Blade
2. Wolverine
3. Ezio
4. War Machine
5. v1 Joker

I will be getting the DX Batman and Iron Man Mk IV hopefully by the end of this week so the list may (will) change.

After further review, my new list is:

1. Iron Man Mark IV
2. Blade
3. Wolverine
4. Ezio
5. DX Batman

Top 5 I do own
1. DX joker
2. DX batman
3. T1 t-800
4. Berserker
5. Mark IV