Your top 5 Hot Toys figures ever released.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great thing about Hot Toys is in reality the answer to the question, 'what are their best 5?' is:

The next 5 they release.

Its amazing how they keep upping the bar when they are already miles in front. You can really tell its not just about the money. They are fans as well.

Great thing about Hot Toys is in reality the answer to the question, 'what are their best 5?' is:

The next 5 they release.

Its amazing how they keep upping the bar when they are already miles in front. You can really tell its not just about the money. They are fans as well.

:exactly: :lecture

My top 5 I dont own:

1. Rambo III
2. Joker BR
3. Ghost Rider
4. Leonidas
5. T1 T-800

My five:

Kyle Reese
T2 T-800
Blade
Sarah connor T-1000 disguies
Cpl Hicks

Would really love to add a dutch to that list to to have the holy trinty od Aliens, Predator, Terminator.

Owned:
1.MMS DX 02 Batman
2.MMS DX 01 The Joker
Pre-Ordered:
3.MMS DX 06 Captain Jack Sparrow
4.MMS DX 05 Indiana Jones
Older releases that are my favorite and that I hope to own soon:
5. The Godfather Don Vito Corleone

This would have been really interesting as a poll, but Idk if a poll can be edited later to add newly released figures :dunno

1. Mk 4/6 I like them both equally 2. Would be wolverine(I did a bash with mine and love it) 3. Mk 1 for obvious reasons 4. The new predators figures, mostly falconer and tecker though 5. Warmachine, love the design and the bulkiness of it, and it looks great with the mk4/6 :lol

looking at Hot Toys portfolio...

1. ED-209
2. T-800 endo
3. Predator 2 Elder
4. Robocop
5. Power Loader

:horror :horror :horror :horror :horror

Pre-order!!! :lecture

I know tell me about it... but I do have a good excuse. I quit collecting and sold EVERYTHING last year.

This November I saw the DX04 Bruce and went crazy on ebay trying to build the collection back up.... each figure I over paid for is still going higher and higher, I'm actually lucky I got them when I did

Blade is $500! I will never pay that! haha... I do have a limit and it's $400

1. Tumbler
2. Mark I
3. Mark II (not interested in the new one at all)
4. DX Joker
5. T-800 (T2)

I own all of these. If I ever purchase a HT Robocop I may add it to the list. Or, if they ever produce an Iron Monger I am sure it will be on the list too. (I only collect IM figures from Part 1)

I know tell me about it... but I do have a good excuse. I quit collecting and sold EVERYTHING last year.

This November I saw the DX04 Bruce and went crazy on ebay trying to build the collection back up.... each figure I over paid for is still going higher and higher, I'm actually lucky I got them when I did

Blade is $500! I will never pay that! haha... I do have a limit and it's $400

Well done on picking these figures up. $400 seems to be my limit too, though this is psychological... like a $400 figure is ok but $450 is somehow insane :lol (Oh yeah, I discovered when I picked up OC Bats that my limit doesn't include shipping :))

Mk I, Blade, Don Vito... will you ever be mine? :monkey2

I own all my favs.

1. Mark 1
2. Tumbler
3. Cannibal Jack Sparrow
4. Berserker Predator
5. Batman DX 02

Honorable mention

6. Joker DX 01
7. Mark III Battle Damaged
8. Aldo Raine
9. T-800 Arnold