Statue Your Thoughts on a SSC Supergirl PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Your Thoughts on SSC Supergirl PF

Never got into Supergirl. She just doesn’t do it for me. Power Girl fills the bill nicely.

JSCpowerGIRL.jpg

The drawing is by Scott Campbell. So maybe we’ll see a Comiquettet in the furfure.:pray:

That's definitely a seller for sure. SS should definitely utilize JSC as much as they can. I personally love the MJ and Gwen comis. I also say we get some BTAS and STAS in comi forms! That stuff kickstarted comics for a lot of new and old fans.

IK right! I really love it, would be something to get commissioned for sure!

If none of you are familiar with commissions, I recently ventured out for the first time to create a Jim Lee Batman 1/4 scale to compliment WW PF. (I don't care for SS Batman PF)... well its like 4-5 grand. I did find a guy on DeviantArt that would create a 1/5 for 1800 (w/paint). With everything SS is putting out I couldn't swing it. So I got the Bat on a lion, its 1/4 and I think the lion will compliment WW column.

C'mon SG!

If none of you are familiar with commissions, I recently ventured out for the first time to create a Jim Lee Batman 1/4 scale to compliment WW PF. (I don't care for SS Batman PF)... well its like 4-5 grand. I did find a guy on DeviantArt that would create a 1/5 for 1800 (w/paint). With everything SS is putting out I couldn't swing it. So I got the Bat on a lion, its 1/4 and I think the lion will compliment WW column.

C'mon SG!

Damn I know, very strong stuff. Expensive as all hell.

If I did this, I'd rather get this in 1/5 to go with MJ and Gwen JSC comis.

I'm gonna keep checking cause I really love that JSC pic.

SS should just shoot the bullet and announce SG. I think hundreds of wallets across the world would instantly die.

Ya' know what gets me... How does SS put out Iron Man after Iron Man, some designs of which I have neeeeever seen and yet we wait for DC heros, hmmmm :mad:
Ok maybe Im just a little bias :dunno

Last edited:

Ya' know what gets me... How does SS put out Iron Man after Iron Man, some designs of which I have neeeeever seen and yet we wait for DC heros, hmmmm :mad:

Haha I'm guessing cause they just got the license :lol

Honestly I'd imagine they are scrambling with ideas to go for. I think with how well Batgirl is receiving praise, I wouldn't be surprise to get news of Supergirl sooner than later. Only questionable thing is that since they announced PG, how soon could that be expected.

But yup, IM after IM after Hulk after Hulk, even fans of those characters are getting sick of (some of) them :slap

Yeah, I mean "we" sit here and our wallets cry even with the gap in DC PFs, I don't imagine Marvel fans have loads of cash lying around to scoop up every IM.

Anyway, Artgerm also drew these versions of Supergirl. It would be nice to get an Artgerm Supergirl to go with Power Girl.

View attachment 126384

View attachment 126385

View attachment 126386

Artgerm version of Supergirl is about perfect.... Have to keep in mind that Supergirl is only suppose to be 16-17 years old, so they should keep her curves in check accordingly. I wouldn't want to see a super busty Supergirl, that's not who she is at this point anyways... we know 10 years later she turns into the busty Power Girl but that's a ways off and we already have that statue.

Artgerm version of Supergirl is about perfect.... Have to keep in mind that Supergirl is only suppose to be 16-17 years old, so they should keep her curves in check accordingly. I wouldn't want to see a super busty Supergirl, that's not who she is at this point anyways... we know 10 years later she turns into the busty Power Girl but that's a ways off and we already have that statue.

Maybe shes an early developer, lol. Either way I'd like to see a pose contrary to BG or PG. Something just a little more exciting.

I just pray they get her head sculpt feminine and attractive... haven't been a fan of any of the lady head sculpts from the DC line other than Poison Ivy. Maybe Power Girls alt head will change my mind, but if they are lazy like the Emma statue and use the same sculpt with different hair it probably wont.

I just pray they get her head sculpt feminine and attractive... haven't been a fan of any of the lady head sculpts from the DC line other than Poison Ivy. Maybe Power Girls alt head will change my mind, but if they are lazy like the Emma statue and use the same sculpt with different hair it probably wont.

What about Batgirl? No likey? I find it the best.

Back