Statue Your Thoughts on a SSC Supergirl PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Your Thoughts on SSC Supergirl PF

That's true. I just love that drawing. Another one I'd like would be from Adam Hughes.

zapu9y2y.jpg

I've wanted a Supergirl statue of this Adam Hughes artwork since the early days and DC Direct's craziness prevented us from getting her. Now it seems like Sideshow isn't working with Adam Hughes anymore either. Crazy...

Anyway, Artgerm also drew these versions of Supergirl. It would be nice to get an Artgerm Supergirl to go with Power Girl.

Supergirl_Markers_Artgerm_01.jpg

Supergirl_Markers_Artgerm_02.jpg

Supergirl_Markers_Artgerm_03.jpg

Been working on my second paint up
of the custom, if done right it is pretty awesome, missing some details in the kit
Whoa, don't suppose you know where one might pick up said kit, or should I just write it off? I dug around a little when I first saw it but I never came up with anything.

Beautiful work on that first one man. So much want.

Whoa, don't suppose you know where one might pick up said kit, or should I just write it off? I dug around a little when I first saw it but I never came up with anything.

Beautiful work on that first one man. So much want.
I would love to know too!

Those Artgerm ones are great, a bit animeish, but that last one is fantastic looking!

A guy in the phillipines, moonlyte studios, just the kit is pretty pricey I think around $600-$750 around there, last I heard his molds were almost ruined, he talked to me a few months ago wanting one painted up but was having issues making it.

Dayum. I'm assuming the paint up/mods ran a few hundred as well? Just a bit out of my price range right now, even if I was able to get my hands on the kit. One for the grail list.

Yeah because of the cleanup needed, the addition of the belt, touched up the face and added a base, was a bit more than normal paintups in this scale.

A guy in the phillipines, moonlyte studios, just the kit is pretty pricey I think around $600-$750 around there, last I heard his molds were almost ruined, he talked to me a few months ago wanting one painted up but was having issues making it.

Dayum. I'm assuming the paint up/mods ran a few hundred as well? Just a bit out of my price range right now, even if I was able to get my hands on the kit. One for the grail list.

Yeah because of the cleanup needed, the addition of the belt, touched up the face and added a base, was a bit more than normal paintups in this scale.

Guess we'll all be waiting for a SS PF version.

I'm very particular about this one. I said no New 52 for Batgirl but I love her so much I can't say no. However, NO New 52 for Supergirl. I honestly just cannot stand it.

I'm very particular about this one. I said no New 52 for Batgirl but I love her so much I can't say no. However, NO New 52 for Supergirl. I honestly just cannot stand it.
Like her outfit or....? I get what you mean, I don't mind her new 52 outfit, but I'd prefer the classic skirt honestly.

At the rate SS moves, youll have those on your mantle by 2018. :impatient: :gah:
Hopefully I have a career by then, don't mind a bit more wait :wink1:

I'd always liked that custom but my contact was sold out.

In addition to Supergirl, would also like to see SS make other females like Hawkgirl, Mera, Zatanna, Huntress, Star Sapphire, and Vixen.

I could do with a few of those. Not Vixen; only cause I know jack **** about her.

Supergirl's New 52 outfit is just horrible, IMO. The only reason I know it's Supergirl is because there's an "S" (an ugly one) on her chest--otherwise it looks like a generic female superhero outfit with ugly boots. Power Girl gets the unitard--Supergirl gets the skirt. So it is written, so it always shall be.

Back