Your Ten Favorite TV show episodes ever!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

figuremaster_les

AF-FIRMATIVE!
Reaction score
I have said this so many times, I thought I would see if I could actually do it....List at least TEN of my personal all-time favorite TV Show episodes, regardless of what TV shows they were actually from. Multiples from any show are permitted, and there is no limit to what show your Ep choices are.

It's harder to do than you think! And if you don't remember the name, just say what it was about....

Here's mine (in no particular order)

STAR TREK: Doomsday Machine
STAR TREK: The Corbomite Maneuver
DOCTOR WHO (10th Doc): The Girl in the Fireplace
DOCTOR WHO (10th Doc): Doomsday
BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER: Hush
BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER: The Body
STAR TREK TNG: Best of Both Worlds Pts 1&2
Granada SHERLOCK HOLMES (Jeremy Brett): The Musgrave Ritual
Granada SHERLOCK HOLMES (Jeremy Brett): The Final Problem
MAX HEADROOM: The Blanks

There's more of course, Twilight Zones, La Femme Nikita, More Buffy and Star Trek, and lots more shows...but those are probably my faves....for now.

Next! If you can! :D

lcummins said:
You are an evil, twisted man!!!

...give a few minutes to think about it! :rotfl

I looked up a lot online. All you need to do is look up each show, and it's episode guides. They all exist somewhere. Helps. Still, you have to know your eps! Still tough. Try picking the right Twilight Zones! I forgot the names....:lol

Figuremaster Les said:
I looked up a lot online. All you need to do is look up each show, and it's episode guides. They all exist somewhere. Helps. Still, you have to know your eps! Still tough. Try picking the right Twilight Zones! I forgot the names....:lol

Ooh! Good tip! Once I see an episode guide, I will start remembering some of my favorites, which will replace the favorites I had in mind, and then I will find another episode guide with another favorite, etc. etc.

I reiterate, you are an evil, twisted man!!! :D

hypnoeyes.gif

HOOO HA!

Yeah....Get you some!!! :D

This is gonna be good! :chew

-Angel: I Will Remember You
-Angel: Hero
-Angel: Five by Five
-Angel: Sanctuary
-Angel: Apocalypse Nowish
-Angel: Smile Time
-Angel: A Hole in the World
-Angel: Shells
-Angel: The Cautionary Tale of Numero Cinco
-Angel: Not Fade Away

Yeah, I'm a big fan of the Angel series.

Hey that was a great show!
I like the one with the Angel puppet. Hilarious!
But, yeah...great show. I need more seasons on DVD. I only got the first two...

I saw the remastered version of The Corbomite Maneuver with the souped up special effects recently, it was very cool.

1) Northern Exposure - The Quest.
2) M*A*S*H - Goodbye, Farewell, Amen
3) The Black Adder - Godd Byeeeeeeee
4) Doctor Who - Logopolis
5) Twin Peaks - Pilot
6) Rome -Season 1 finale
7) Rome Season 2 Premiere
8) Doctor Who - Trial of a Timelord
9) Battlestar Galactica - Pilot
10) Northern Exposure - Nothing's Perfect

There is mine. Pretty revealing, eh?

This was no easy task, and will really show my age.

M*A*S*H: Dear Dad
M*A*S*H: Quo Vadis, Captain Chandler
Star Trek: City on the Edge of Forever
Star Trek TNG: Inner Light
Battlestar Galactica: 33
X-Files: Jose Chung's From Outer Space
WKRP in Cincinnati: Turkeys Away
Twilight Zone: Time Enough At Last
The Simpsons: King-Size Homer
Columbo: Now You See Him

I have to say that M*A*S*H is my all time favorite show. I watch it every single day and never get tired of it!

Batty said:
...I have to say that M*A*S*H is my all time favorite show. I watch it every single day and never get tired of it!

Me too.. I would have included the final episode with Col. Blake but I couldn't remember the name of tha episode.

pixletwin said:
Me too.. I would have included the final episode with Col. Blake but I couldn't remember the name of tha episode.
"Abyssinia, Henry" The final scene with Henry and Radar at the helicopter pad gets me every time. :monkey2

I have the complete series box set and love it! Watching M*A*S*H without the stupid laugh-track really changes the show. It's also cool to see all the delete scenes not shown in syndication.

OK, here goes... BUT, this is just a quick first attempt! There are so many TV shows that I have seen in the last 40+ years that this is really an impossible task, but I just starting thinking about TV shows and this is some of what came to mind...

Twilight Zone - Time Enough at Last (Burgess Meredith breaks his glasses after a nuclear bomb finally gives him time to read)

Gilligan's Island - Up at Bat ("...take one step and come up for air...")

The Avengers - The House That Jack Built

Star Trek - City on the Edge of Forever

Red Dwarf - Quarantine

Cowboy Bebop - The Real Folk Blues I & II

Animaniacs - Yakko's World (!)

Fawlty Towers - The Germans

Married... with Children - Oh, What a Feeling

Toonheads - Rabbit Season, Duck Season (Ok, cheating a little, but it is listed as a TV show!)

The Waltons - The Homecoming: A Christmas Story

lcummins said:
...Red Dwarf - Quarantine....

How could I forget Red Dwarf?!!! The scene where Rimmer has been on this planet for thousands of years and when Lister et al find him the entire planet is populated with clones of him... even the women... That episode had me laughing so hard I got broncitis for a month. :rotfl

Batty - abbyssinia Henry, thats it. Always chokes me up too (noone is acting.. it is all real, thats why I guess). They just don't make TV like that anymore.... except for Battlestar Galactica.... oh, and Rome.... ;)

Last edited:
AHHHHHH!!!!

Grave error in my top ten!
I am not too sure what two I'd cut to fit this in, the Max Headroom & the STTNG eps maybe...

But I must add...

TWIN PEAKS: Pilot
and
TWIN PEAKS: Lonely Souls (The one where Laura Palmer's killer is revealed!)

I forgot Twin Peaks! Bad Les!!!!!
(For the folks in chat) :thwak

Figuremaster Les said:
AHHHHHH!!!!

Grave error in my top ten!
I am not too sure what two I'd cut to fit this in, the Max Headroom & the STTNG eps maybe...

But I must add...

TWIN PEAKS: Pilot
and
TWIN PEAKS: Lonely Souls (The one where Laura Palmer's killer is revealed!)

I forgot Twin Peaks! Bad Les!!!!!
(For the folks in chat) :thwak

See!!! Very evil, twisted man you are!!! I am already rethinking my list! This is truly an impossible task for a Baby Boomer!!!

Back