Your Odd 1:6 Figure Wants

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hugh Laurie as Dr. Gregory House from House MD - AVAILABLE

Gary Oldman as James Gordon from BB/TDK, -AVAILABLE as 'young' Dracula from Bram Stoker's Dracula

Liam Neeson as Henri Ducard/Ras al Ghul from Batman Begins - AVAILABLEAVAUhttps://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39302&goto=newpost

Michael Caine as Alfred Pennyworth from BB/TDK - AVAILABLE

Morgan Freeman as Lucius Fox from BB/TDK -
AVAILABLE
Dr. Jonathan Crane/The Scarecrow from BB/TDK - AVAILABLE

Christian Bale as Trevor Reznik from The Machinist, as Dan Evans from 3:10 to Yuma

Russell Crowe as Maximus Decimus Meridius from Gladiator, as Ben Wade from 3:10 to Yuma

Reese Witherspoon as June Carter from Walk the Line

Joaquin Phoenix as Johnny Cash from Walk the Line

Anton Yelchin as young Kyle Reese from Terminator Salvation

Edward Norton as beatup post-fight-beating Jack/Unnamed Narator/Tyle Durden from Fight Club

Daniel Day-Lewis as Bill 'The Butcher' Cutting from Gangs of New York

Jake Gyllenhaal as young Jack Twist from Brokeback Mountain

Heath Ledger as young Ennis del Mar from Brokeback Mountain

Dunno, if these are out there somewhere but:

Miranda Otto as Eowyn from LOtR

Liv Tyler as Arwen from LOtR - AVAILABLE

...and may I be stricken down for suggesting but Maggie Gyllenhaal as TDK Rachel Dawes and/or Katie Holmes as BB Rachel Dawes. LOL, one can act better but is much PLAINER, the other is prettier but CAN'T act convingly at all and followed Tom Cruise onto the crazy spaceship...or is being held against her will...can't decide on that one, lookie here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJBmlckvWoA - both AVAILABLE

cowboy_way_the_1994_685x385.jpg

the cowboy way....:whip

watched this again the other night..............pretty damn funny.

Hugh Laurie as Dr. Gregory House from House MD - AVAILABLE

Gary Oldman as James Gordon from BB/TDK, -AVAILABLE as 'young' Dracula from Bram Stoker's Dracula

Liam Neeson as Henri Ducard/Ras al Ghul from Batman Begins - AVAILABLEAVAUhttps://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39302&goto=newpost

Michael Caine as Alfred Pennyworth from BB/TDK - AVAILABLE

Morgan Freeman as Lucius Fox from BB/TDK -
AVAILABLE
Dr. Jonathan Crane/The Scarecrow from BB/TDK - AVAILABLE

Christian Bale as Trevor Reznik from The Machinist, as Dan Evans from 3:10 to Yuma

Russell Crowe as Maximus Decimus Meridius from Gladiator, as Ben Wade from 3:10 to Yuma

Reese Witherspoon as June Carter from Walk the Line

Joaquin Phoenix as Johnny Cash from Walk the Line

Anton Yelchin as young Kyle Reese from Terminator Salvation

Edward Norton as beatup post-fight-beating Jack/Unnamed Narator/Tyle Durden from Fight Club

Daniel Day-Lewis as Bill 'The Butcher' Cutting from Gangs of New York

Jake Gyllenhaal as young Jack Twist from Broke back Mountain

Heath Ledger as young Ennis del Mar from Broke back Mountain

Dunno, if these are out there somewhere but:

Miranda Otto as Eowyn from LOtR

Liv Tyler as Arwen from LOtR - AVAILABLE

...and may I be stricken down for suggesting but Maggie Gyllenhaal as TDK Rachel Dawes and/or Katie Holmes as BB Rachel Dawes. LOL, one can act better but is much PLAINER, the other is prettier but CAN'T act convincingly at all and followed Tom Cruise onto the crazy spaceship...or is being held against her will...can't decide on that one, lookie here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJBmlckvWoA - both AVAILABLE

I found the House customs thread and the Gordon customs threads but where's the Alfred customs, Lucius customs, Ras customs and Scarecrow customs threads? Are they really still available or are they closed commisions now? (pretty sure the Scarecrow one is closed for custom masks) =/

I really wanted a 1/6 figure of Tupac Shakur, that would look cool in my collection standing alongside my Michael Jackson figure. Eventually I would also like to get a Prince figure...then again I suppose I'll have to get a Snoop Dogg, Dr. Dre, and Ice Cube to back up 2Pac from the Pop Icons :lol

Andy Taylor and Barney Fife - TAGS
Fred & Lamont Sanford - Sanford & Son
Ben, Adam, Hoss, Joe Cartwright- Bonanza
Matt Dillion, Doc Adams, Festus, Newley, Miss Kitty- Gunsmoke
Archie and Edith Bunker, Meathead and Gloria- All in the Family

We must be close to the same age because I would love to have Bonanza and Gunsmoke 1/6th figures :gun

Sam Tyler from Life on mars US(Jason O'Mara)
Any of the guys from Iron Maiden would do nicely or
Aeon Flux!

I know this thread is all about figures nobody else would be interested in, because I think there'd be a few takers for the three-boobied mutant from Total Recall...

I would love to see the old DC Comics Blackhawk Squadron made into a 1:6 figure set. I'm sure most of you don't know or care who Blackhawk was. The comic was based on a WWII private fighter squadron doing battle with Nazi Germany.

Old Grandpa

Hmmm, off the top of my head:
Lenina Huxley (Sandra Bullock) from Demolition Man;
Leloo (Milla Jovovich) from The Fifth Element;
Sam Gerard (Tommy Lee Jones) from The Fugitive, with alternate "wet hair" sculpt to imitate the "I don't care!" scene;
All of the female replicants from Blade Runner;
and the gals from Robert Palmer's "Addicted to Love" music video.:wink1:

1:6th scale transforming movie and G1 Optimus Prime ;D But for sure that's going to cost a bundle ;D

Dolph Lundgren as He-Man. I'm not a fan of the live-action movie, but I'd like to own a 1:6th scale He-Man as opposed to the Mattel Classics ones. Bonus points if it'll come with both the live movie and classic accessories, since I'm sure it won't come with just the classic ones if ever.

I would love to see the old DC Comics Blackhawk Squadron made into a 1:6 figure set. I'm sure most of you don't know or care who Blackhawk was. The comic was based on a WWII private fighter squadron doing battle with Nazi Germany.

Old Grandpa

That would be really cool. There is a lot of obscure DC that would make great figures. Adam Strange comes to mind.

I've always wanted I Dream of Jeannie figures - there's a barbie Jeannie, but no Major Nelson. I can't believe there's no Larry Hagman of any kind (Major Nelson or JR Ewing). I really, really want a Major Nelson 1/6 figure.

marry5.jpg

Maybe now that HT is doing a CR Supes, they'll do a Hagman from the film as well [NOT!] but a Valerie Perrine would be cool!

Back